07-23-2018, 12:14 PM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I'm doing this saveset for users who have the game "without the dlcs".

Each save therefore 3 files. You must resign the 3 files.
The profile will be your own profile.

In this first save, you can get the trophies:
-CLOSET CASKET (go to the Vito location and perform a brutal finish, that's all)
-FLAMBE (at the Vito site, make some shots high to catch the attention of the henchmen.A one of the henchmen that is inside the shed will play molotov.Tap his leg so he burns.The trophy will drop)
-HOLE IN YOUR POCKET (Go to a garage and assemble all the equipment on all cars)
-CASH IN HAND / BABY YOU ARE RICH (Go to any store and get the cash from the cashier)

IM GOING IN TROPHY
TALK WITH DEMARCO

CANT TRUST A RAT
Make the Chapter SEX and kill the 2 informants you get CANT TRUST A RAT TROPHY

NO LOOSE ENDS
Just kill Chester Moreau

and finally, JUST YOU AND ME
Talk with Vito.

PS> with this last save it is possible to pick up some trophies like: Flambe, Closet Casket etc ...

My personal game impressions:
-The first playgame is cool ... The second one is extremely annoying !!!!
The idea of doing this save-set is precisely to avoid the friends of this shit !!
Play once and finish this fucking thing !!!!

Soundtrack very nice but very small ... All the time repeating music.
Enjoy !!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-29-2018 at 10:47 PM.

The following 470 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

``,, _op97, [email protected], 1lucasrfernandez, Abdulla4542, abemad12, abulnoor, actionactioncut, adams2210, ademasbg33, adx01salam, aeneax, AHMAD71, ajsking, Akram-Buzaid, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, alca_iori, aldwin1412, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, alphapiers, Amir-As, Amjad_509, anaton sSen, AndyGilz, angel4ever, AngryMobe, AnonymousArtRev, ARKV, Arpagone, as12033, Atavius, Atrejus, avextrax, awesomw1, axekir, aymanos1986, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, barala, basharsky88, Battlehorst0, Behi_error, Ben-090885, Best_OF_Kill, big.jim, Billicus, birka, Blackramzes, Blkopsking, BloodStyles, BloodWolf007, bmj2k7, bobbyzamp, boodi82013, Bottega, bradders89, Brakyos, brechfabeast, Brentage, brilliant_57, BroKen123, BuzzD_RaveR, cactustrav77, CaptainMorgan, carmania, Cengic, cerdrac, cezares_2013, chakaberia023, Chango_RG, chaobear, chferg13, Chickenbowser, chimeragiz, ChrisArchitect, chuchucha, ckameron, cmcabee43, cody2005, Coug86, crimeamaestro, CristinaRawr, dacheese1771, Dami77, DamonD666, Dantexxl, Dark_moon, darkbasic, darkx7, dasbrotx3, Days gone, DeathNight, Deezle34, defb6c9ffd and 370 other users.

The following user groaned Gagliardi for this awful post:

Anjinhupunk
10-30-2018, 05:12 AM #38
i use this
JUST YOU AND ME

CANT TRUST A RAT and i did what he says and work fine
but no
NO LOOSE ENDS
10-31-2018, 08:36 AM #39
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post
I tested some saves and they worked.
For the trophy 'No Loose Ends' all you have to do it's load the save 'Can't trust a rat' and kill all 4 bosses remaining.

How did you manage to make it work? I've tried this too but no luck!
I deleted my save then resigned his and made a new profile ingame but still no luck.
10-31-2018, 10:57 AM #40
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
added profile

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

johnnysins069
10-31-2018, 01:13 PM #41
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
added profile

appreciate your efforts man but really it isn't working. tried on two profiles ( No Loose Ends ).
the save puts you on Chester's place and only boss left is PCP ( Bobby ).
tried to wiretap, not wiretap. still not popping.
hate to say this but I might have to speed run this on another play through.
if i am correct. i played your cant trust a rat save and from there killed everyone still no loose ends trophy.
so that should be 4 bosses down? that's Chester, Bobby, Harry & Doc dead. so 12 more bosses to go?
aside from this trophy.

Cant trust a rat
Big earner ( played through the cant trust a rat save and killed everyone, assigned district to Vito and waited for kickback to reach 10k then went to collect it )
Just you and me

were working.
11-03-2018, 04:13 PM #42
V77NNY
Keeper
Resigned to EU CUSA03617

I was able to obtain "Can't trust a Rat", Thanks OP

You must login or register to view this content.

Start mission "Evil that men do" in French ward

Whack both informants.

Job Done
11-07-2018, 02:12 PM #43
so finally i have my platinum it was easy because i went back to my original game play

and i did new game and the game have my progress save so halfway in the game the trophy pup
12-16-2018, 12:18 AM #44
can someone make a us save for live another day and the new boss?
02-18-2019, 02:09 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
For "No Loose Ends", the issue is likely some combination of the big glitch that this trophy used to have and also the method in which the bosses have been killed since the method for getting this has varied from patch to patch. For a while after the trophy was finally patched, you could only get the boss kill to save to your profile if the boss's area was NOT wiretapped. For the last couple of patches, it's the exact opposite - the boss kill will only save to your profile if the area IS wiretapped, and even then sometimes it won't properly save, and other times even if the area is wiretapped it either won't give you a choice to kill or spare or you won't see the saving icon in the upper right corner which means it's glitched on you and you should close application right away.

Also note that it's not the number of bosses killed total, but which exact bosses have been killed: Each specific boss has to be killed at least once on your profile (in a way that properly saves the way it's supposed to). That does carry over across playthroughs.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Willian_BR_1990
04-02-2019, 01:14 AM #46
Thanks man
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo