07-23-2018, 12:14 PM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I'm doing this saveset for users who have the game "without the dlcs".

Each save therefore 3 files. You must resign the 3 files.
The profile will be your own profile.

In this first save, you can get the trophies:
-CLOSET CASKET (go to the Vito location and perform a brutal finish, that's all)
-FLAMBE (at the Vito site, make some shots high to catch the attention of the henchmen.A one of the henchmen that is inside the shed will play molotov.Tap his leg so he burns.The trophy will drop)
-HOLE IN YOUR POCKET (Go to a garage and assemble all the equipment on all cars)
-CASH IN HAND / BABY YOU ARE RICH (Go to any store and get the cash from the cashier)

IM GOING IN TROPHY
TALK WITH DEMARCO

CANT TRUST A RAT
Make the Chapter SEX and kill the 2 informants you get CANT TRUST A RAT TROPHY

NO LOOSE ENDS
Just kill Chester Moreau

and finally, JUST YOU AND ME
Talk with Vito.

PS> with this last save it is possible to pick up some trophies like: Flambe, Closet Casket etc ...

My personal game impressions:
-The first playgame is cool ... The second one is extremely annoying !!!!
The idea of doing this save-set is precisely to avoid the friends of this shit !!
Play once and finish this fucking thing !!!!

Soundtrack very nice but very small ... All the time repeating music.
Enjoy !!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-29-2018 at 10:47 PM.

The following 470 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

``,, _op97, [email protected], 1lucasrfernandez, Abdulla4542, abemad12, abulnoor, actionactioncut, adams2210, ademasbg33, adx01salam, aeneax, AHMAD71, ajsking, Akram-Buzaid, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, alca_iori, aldwin1412, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, alphapiers, Amir-As, Amjad_509, anaton sSen, AndyGilz, angel4ever, AngryMobe, AnonymousArtRev, ARKV, Arpagone, as12033, Atavius, Atrejus, avextrax, awesomw1, axekir, aymanos1986, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, barala, basharsky88, Battlehorst0, Behi_error, Ben-090885, Best_OF_Kill, big.jim, Billicus, birka, Blackramzes, Blkopsking, BloodStyles, BloodWolf007, bmj2k7, bobbyzamp, boodi82013, Bottega, bradders89, Brakyos, brechfabeast, Brentage, brilliant_57, BroKen123, BuzzD_RaveR, cactustrav77, CaptainMorgan, carmania, Cengic, cerdrac, cezares_2013, chakaberia023, Chango_RG, chaobear, chferg13, Chickenbowser, chimeragiz, ChrisArchitect, chuchucha, ckameron, cmcabee43, cody2005, Coug86, crimeamaestro, CristinaRawr, dacheese1771, Dami77, DamonD666, Dantexxl, Dark_moon, darkbasic, darkx7, dasbrotx3, Days gone, DeathNight, Deezle34, defb6c9ffd and 370 other users.

The following user groaned Gagliardi for this awful post:

Anjinhupunk
04-02-2019, 01:26 AM #47
Thank For You Save Bro
06-04-2019, 03:38 AM #48
Thanks
07-11-2019, 06:59 AM #49
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
I used Cant trust a rat save, worked fine. But when I used No loose ends, I just ended up getting Just you and Me. Did I do something wrong? Or is that save in the wrong place?
07-11-2019, 01:20 PM #50
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
I used Cant trust a rat save, worked fine. But when I used No loose ends, I just ended up getting Just you and Me. Did I do something wrong? Or is that save in the wrong place?

No Loose Ends is just a really badly glitched trophy. It was glitched when the game was released and when they tried to patch it they changed the way it's tracked in such a way that the requirements for the trophy are changed. So basically if you're using a save from before a certain patch, it wouldn't matter how good the save was because if you're on a later patch you'd have to start from scratch anyway. The best way around this is to just do it fresh, yourself, in a speedrun which isn't as bad as it sounds. Even without Save Wizard cheats you can do it in a day; just go straight for all racket bosses and don't do anything in the game you don't have to do (no side missions, and after you unlock all the districts don't get any Captains after that).

Below I'll copy/paste from the last post where I discussed this trophy and its new requirements:

"For "No Loose Ends", the issue is likely some combination of the big glitch that this trophy used to have and also the method in which the bosses have been killed since the method for getting this has varied from patch to patch. For a while after the trophy was finally patched, you could only get the boss kill to save to your profile if the boss's area was NOT wiretapped. For the last couple of patches, it's the exact opposite - the boss kill will only save to your profile if the area IS wiretapped, and even then sometimes it won't properly save, and other times even if the area is wiretapped it either won't give you a choice to kill or spare or you won't see the saving icon in the upper right corner which means it's glitched on you and you should close application right away.

Also note that it's not the number of bosses killed total, but which EXACT bosses have been killed: Each specific boss has to be killed at least once on your profile (in a way that properly saves the way it's supposed to). That does carry over across playthroughs."

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

bmj2k7
07-11-2019, 05:12 PM #51
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I´m pretty sure you´re right but I unlocked the trophy with the save from this thread just one month ago. Unless a patch was released since then, it should still work. But I can´t help any further since I just followed the instructions and it just worked.

The following 2 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

aeneax, bmj2k7
07-12-2019, 02:11 AM #52
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
So I started over, but the last boss wasn't wiretapped. Do I need to restart again?
07-12-2019, 01:34 PM #53
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I´m pretty sure you´re right but I unlocked the trophy with the save from this thread just one month ago. Unless a patch was released since then, it should still work. But I can´t help any further since I just followed the instructions and it just worked.

Did you re-region it at all? Did you use the profile save too? Which patch were you on? All DLC included? This is the first time in, I want to say a couple of years, that I've seen someone have this luck with this trophy, so any details you could give would be helpful.

Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
So I started over, but the last boss wasn't wiretapped. Do I need to restart again?

I'm not 100 percent positive what you mean. The last boss from before you started over? If so, then no need to restart again because that would take more time than it's worth since you'd be going for all racket bosses anyway so you could just get the boss this time. If you're speeding it's faster to go after racket bosses than it does to go through the beginning portions of the game until you're able to actually go after all districts and racket bosses.

Or do you mean you forgot to wiretap a racket boss in the middle of a playthrough? That would suck but I'd still say keep going for now. Do all the racket bosses you can, and just make sure to wiretap them. When there are no racket bosses left, assuming the trophy does not pop - it might, depending on what information is stored on your profile for that racket boss - start again and just go straight for the racket boss you didn't wiretap. At least you'll know exactly which boss you're "missing".

Just always look for that save icon to make sure it's registering properly too, because maybe once per playthrough it will glitch and not save even if you're doing everything correctly. If you don't see it immediately, then like I copied/pasted yesterday exit out immediately. Then load up one of your autosaves from before the racket boss that didn't just save.
07-12-2019, 04:43 PM #54
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
No region changing. Used the profile save too. 1.09. All dlc's installed. And I mean the I forgot to wiretap a boss in the middle of a playthrough. And how do you tell whats an autosave, all my saves just say save? And there all within a minute of each other. Also bc people are still having this trophy problem. Last night i was recommended to play disconnected from the internet bc that does something to the profile. I also tweeted Hanger 13 bc this still is a major bug for a lot of people.
07-12-2019, 05:03 PM #55
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Also there is no kill Chester Moreau mission on the no loose ends trophy save.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo