Post: INJUSTICE 2 - LEGENDARY EDITION v1.02 (PLATINUM) [CUSA05459]
08-06-2018, 03:35 PM #1
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[EU 5.55] INJUSTICE 2 - LEGENDARY EDITION v1.02 (PLATINUM) | CUSA05459

This is the save from my platinum trophy done on the Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition with CUSA05459.

I don't know which trophies will pop for you, but it has the "Cat Call" ability for Catwoman that will let you get the trophy "Catfight".
I had to open 15000 motherboxes to get the ability to drop.
I'll be waiting for other people to try it out and tell me which trophies it unlocks and I'll put them here in a list.

WARNING: I read that sometimes you need to try the save offline for it to work.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-31-2019 at 03:19 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Akusura for this useful post:

abufhad, ac.q8yy, Akeemi14, Artur-Kratos, bodaveBT, Dami77, Dimitri2001, dstraor08, fonfir, hbasa75, hess47, kiki1941, Kiyarashkmn, KleberMishima, michaelm663, PascoalM, Pitpossum, PoPo_Legacy, Squall, STEAL07, thetechgame, vipquatavg, Wosley, zayneisaacs, Zezogomez33
01-30-2019, 10:26 PM #11
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
This game can't be re-regioned through savewizard.
But there are some US versions already here in NGU.

where can I find the US version? I hace searched non stop
01-31-2019, 04:08 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by prtonananaloski View Post
This game can't be re-regioned through savewizard.
But there are some US versions already here in NGU.

where can I find the US version? I hace searched non stop

04-16-2019, 11:36 AM #13
Any idea how can i re sign this? i have save wizard and i did import the save but it doesn't work.
04-16-2019, 01:48 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by bodaveBT View Post
Any idea how can i re sign this? i have save wizard and i did import the save but it doesn't work.

The contents of the download look fine, and the Firmware shouldn't be an issue either. Are you sure you have the same CUSA of Injustice 2 as this save? I'm unsure if there's more than one CUSA in the EU region but if you do have an EU version and it's not working than it can't hurt to doublecheck your own CUSA version (copy you own saves to a USB stick and you'll see your CUSA number on the save game folder).

If you have the same CUSA, then what specifically does not work? Are you getting an error message in Save Wizard? In the game? If an error message then what does the message say?
04-16-2019, 09:47 PM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by bodaveBT View Post

The contents of the download look fine, and the Firmware shouldn't be an issue either. Are you sure you have the same CUSA of Injustice 2 as this save? I'm unsure if there's more than one CUSA in the EU region but if you do have an EU version and it's not working than it can't hurt to doublecheck your own CUSA version (copy you own saves to a USB stick and you'll see your CUSA number on the save game folder).

If you have the same CUSA, then what specifically does not work? Are you getting an error message in Save Wizard? In the game? If an error message then what does the message say?

Sometimes the folder doesn't show up even when its already a zip it still can fail to find sometimes person above should try to make a new zip and drag the file in there
05-08-2019, 07:57 PM #16
all characters are at level 20 but have 0 gear and 0 abilities
10-11-2019, 09:57 AM #17
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the save, all online trophies popped except for A Real Contender
[EU 5.55] INJUSTICE 2 - LEGENDARY EDITION v1.02 (PLATINUM) | CUSA05459

This is the save from my platinum trophy done on the Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition with CUSA05459.

I don't know which trophies will pop for you, but it has the "Cat Call" ability for Catwoman that will let you get the trophy "Catfight".
I had to open 15000 motherboxes to get the ability to drop.
I'll be waiting for other people to try it out and tell me which trophies it unlocks and I'll put them here in a list.

WARNING: I read that sometimes you need to try the save offline for it to work.

12-11-2019, 02:28 AM #18
Thank your save. It really amazing save but i dont know why, maybe I use cheat on SW anyway WhenI turn internet off, all the gear and stuff appear but once I turn reconnect to internet all my gear will be gone event I still in game.
Can you have any Idea how to fix it. If can not then I will try to resign without add any SW cheat in it.
12-11-2019, 02:34 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by vipquatavg View Post
Thank your save. It really amazing save but i dont know why, maybe I use cheat on SW anyway WhenI turn internet off, all the gear and stuff appear but once I turn reconnect to internet all my gear will be gone event I still in game.
Can you have any Idea how to fix it. If can not then I will try to resign without add any SW cheat in it.

I wouldn't connect to the internet at all. While I haven't played Injustice 2, I'm guessing some of the information is stored on online servers. When your'e online, the servers are dictating the information for your character, stats, inventory, whatever the case may be. If you're offline, your save file takes over.

Save Wizard is not meant to be used online. Some games can slap with you a ban if they detect modded saves. It's only for that game and its servers, but you still don't want to risk it.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

tdgfh2, vipquatavg
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo