11-02-2018, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys

Grin and Bear it Trophy - load save then search around you for bear until he spwan and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop

You must login or register to view this content.

It's Art Trophy - load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue then the trophy will pop

Self Sufficient Trophy - just load save for (It's Art Trophy) then Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, improved throwing knife, tomahawk improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
you must change "recipe" with < or >
just do like You must login or register to view this content. and the trophy will pop

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-02-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 110 users say thank you to Failed Legend for this useful post:

13wendelin11, 1Tirry, 1wolf7557, ajsking, akaleu, Akeemi14, Andygee87!, Ariana95, Arpagone, Barbe_1906, bataman880, belga, Benny_Domson, Benny1837, Berbere, Big_Buddha, BooYaaKaa, Caran, Ciri, Clever, COzAR, CristinaRawr, cubex007, darkrai98, Days gone, DeanH, Death1127, deia0101, Diamond, dokkydokky, DonSokke, ducknorris, Ernestin, Fallen, fenicce, Fizzy Joon, Flap Jack, fonfir, FunTox, godden18, gowhawx, Hibee33, him77, homerj92, HUYI82, HW99, Inferno67, ito, ItsGrumpy, ItzElectroHouse, ivan6219, jackoo, Jacobboii, Jax1984, Jerem92i, Jerem92i, jonnywopper, ketibi, koldo, kolibali, koz3bal, kyle123, LPeck1985, maccacv3, Madman89, Major Meat Bone, manabyte77, Manul, marcelhc8, Mark_2099, mickfromle, Monkey177, TheChosenOne, nfr44df, NightWolker, NxIKz, Paranoid_SAR, PavPro82, petty1, Plato__, powerade73, rabber71, Rafael-Oliveira, RageSoul51, RevolverOcelot, robertbj, samurai_ghost, sandino108, sandsab, SKTT1_Jesse, snahp888, Solaris62, starkweather-, stasya, sUhAil, suhail12, Sumile, SuperTiger, t-bagwell, teddyfeathers and 10 other users.
12-07-2018, 06:51 PM #56
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by kepps-66 View Post
Wosley,

When going through the forum and clicking on US saves, this one shows up. I know you have it posted correctly, but seem like an admin as mistakenly linked to it when browsing through US saves. Smile

Wait how did you browse the forums that it only shows up US saves? I don't think that's a feature yet
12-10-2018, 08:01 PM #57
i couldn't get self sufficient trophy to pop but thanks for the other 2 trophies Enzo
12-21-2018, 03:30 AM #58
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Failed Legend View Post
Originally posted by Lauper View Post

yes i killed a bear and it didnt pop up the trophy

you must do it again and the trophy will pop because there some guys says must do it twice
also don't forget let the bear attack you then tap circle until the bear go back then kill him quickly (before you stand up)

yeah i done it now , thanks

also i tried the self sufficient thing and it didnt work

its work
but you must follow the instructions

Self Sufficient Trophy - just load save for (It's Art Trophy) then Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, improved throwing knife, tomahawk improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
just do like THIS and the trophy will pop

Still it didn't work. Can you explain it? I only have to do this to this meat or should I do it with the others too (already did, not enough materials)?
12-22-2018, 03:34 PM #59
Thank you ..
01-07-2019, 09:25 AM #60
amony1
Rookie
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
anyone want to re region this for us, US fellers Smile

yes pls do it for US
01-26-2019, 01:31 PM #61
Self sufficient doesnt work because u dont have enough organo and mint.....simple solution
Head over to ammunition and craft...arrow small animals, arrow fire, rifle ammo , pistol ammo......that should make the trophy pop for sure!

Greetz
Last edited by Subjugat0r ; 01-26-2019 at 01:46 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Subjugat0r for this useful post:

neil3011, RPupkin
03-12-2019, 06:46 AM #62
Originally posted by Alucard_Immorta View Post

you must do it again and the trophy will pop because there some guys says must do it twice
also don't forget let the bear attack you then tap circle until the bear go back then kill him quickly (before you stand up)

yeah i done it now , thanks

also i tried the self sufficient thing and it didnt work

its work
but you must follow the instructions

just do like THIS and the trophy will pop

Still it didn't work. Can you explain it? I only have to do this to this meat or should I do it with the others too (already did, not enough materials)?

Anyone got a working save for this??
05-13-2019, 10:25 PM #63
Self Sufficient Trophy - doesn't work for me :'(
10-02-2019, 06:59 AM #64
Bross
Haxor!
Grin and Bear it Trophy - Run to the red dot and a bear should appear, if it does not appear, reload saved game.
When the bear attacks them press circle and as soon as they can shoot just shoot without stopping.

It works perfect.

Self Sufficient Trophy - Then Craft:
- Potent Health Cure,
- Potent Snake Oil
- Improved throwing knife
- tomahawk improved and
all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
you must change "recipe" with <or>

The confusing part is the types of meat, in the first option start from creating "coffee" then continue with the next simple poultry meat, then the frog legs, and when you reach certain meats you can change the recipe with the right date , for each meat they can make four different. Keep cooking the ones that are available.

It works perfect.

The following 4 users say thank you to Bross for this useful post:

kh01, milito0022, Sammy0, SkillsWar12

The following user groaned Bross for this awful post:

Elesayth
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo