01-03-2019, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! I can't find saves for Alien Isolation in the EU version of the game, so I made one Save-set with all the "hard" trophies. You will find folders for each trophies with the saves on them.

With this Save-set you can get:

Mind Your Step - Navigate Reactor Maintenance without dying

You don't have to play the entire mission. Load the save and you will be at the beginning of the cocoon where the trophy stars, if you see you're going to die quit game and load again. After you activate everything and come back to the elevator the trophy will pop.

Archivist - Collect 10 Nostromo logs in the main campaign

Load the save and get the last Nostromo log number 10, you can see it in this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

The Taken - Collect all ID tags

Load the save, (49/59) change clothes and you will be capture by the alien, when you wake up, you will see the last ID in front of you.

100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times

Load the save, you need to die 9 times for trophy, just walk to the next door and the alien will spawn always in front of you, repeat.

End Game Trophies

Mercy or Prudence? - Complete the game without killing any humans
Ripley, Signing Off - Complete the game on any difficulty setting
Survivor - Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting
One Shot - Complete the game without dying

Load Mission 19 save, just finish it and you will get all these trophies.

Save-set Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you, I hope it helps

EDIT (05/08/2020): Lot of people says some saves don't work, I tested them today and everything works fine, make sure to resign them correctly and separated. In some saves you have to load chapter, not "continue". And this is made for play the game legal and only in the moments of the saves, use them.
Last edited by alphapiers ; 08-05-2020 at 12:13 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to alphapiers for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, AlexStar, Alkiba, Anselmo Ricci, Apex_Raptor, belga, bobsandbag, burntlink, Death1127, Dizzl, DonSokke, FatherComstock, fenicce, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, ignored467, InfamousD1, jokyjoke0322, JoschkaFreeman, kowal76, Leonrpg, letmesignup, LeWildWolf, lundells, Mago de Oz, Manne72, Mantrophy, matt69er, michmaster, MIDIBlack666, mikhail, milito0022, Mr.Mameshiba, Nathaniel, nightmare300, Lt. PanDa, Plissken, Practical94, princeuter, rafamofa, Risbo1989, stasya, trek123, tytanowy-86, Vomorkos, WarC0zes, wiii, Wosley, XXBLAZO123, YenooR, ziad47, Zmey-G and -1 other users.

The following user groaned alphapiers for this awful post:

phosgene
05-05-2020, 03:51 PM #47
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by nightmare300 View Post
good afternoon,

First of all, thank you for these saves, for this great game, but I have a series of doubts.

the first one, has the saves in version 1.04?

the second, which I copy and paste into the ps4 folder, to use saves? I get that the data is from another player

I am still in the beginning, it is to know how to use them.

if you can explain it to me how to use the saves.

a cordial greeting

the problem is that I copy a file and it tells me that it belongs to another player and that it is in version 1.01

So I ask, what am I doing wrong and if you have it in the same version, my code is 00362 like you, since we live in the same country, that makes it easier.

Greetings

First things first, to use them you'll need to resign them with a program called Save Wizard for PS4. Information is in the threads below, including, in the third link, information on patches, CUSA, etc. But you can't use someone else's saves until you have resigned it to your own account, and the only functional way to do that is with Save Wizard.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

nightmare300
05-05-2020, 09:53 PM #48
Goodnight,

Thank you very much, for the information, I will test if I succeed.

greetings and once again thanks
05-08-2020, 10:13 AM #49
Good Morning,

I have a doubt, if I use the save of the finals trophy, that is, that the one of not having died not once, will skip the trophies of not dying in chapters 5 (hospital) and 14 (maintenance of the reactor) ?

Greetings.
05-08-2020, 02:36 PM #50
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Good Morning,

I have a doubt, if I use the save of the finals trophy, that is, that the one of not having died not once, will skip the trophies of not dying in chapters 5 (hospital) and 14 (maintenance of the reactor) ?

Greetings.

My very strong guess is that it would. I haven't used the saves for this game, but I have played it and I'm pretty sure you would need to play Chapter 5 and Chapter 14 to get those trophies. I don't think those are auto-pop trophies, or else others would likely have reported that.
08-21-2020, 01:41 PM #51
all saves are in chapter 4...
Last edited by Major Meat Bone ; 08-21-2020 at 02:22 PM.

The following user thanked Major Meat Bone for this useful post:

Merlin_wall
08-21-2020, 01:42 PM #52
Good Morning,

Greetings.

of course Happy u have to do them legit
06-15-2021, 03:41 PM #53
Originally posted by alphapiers View Post

Every chapter is a seperate save file in this game, you can't just load any mission from the single file you've included for each trophy. Low quality upload.

The following user groaned phosgene for this awful post:

alphapiers
04-13-2024, 04:50 PM #54
I tried "Mind Your Step - Navigate Reactor Maintenance without dying" and "100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times" and they are the same save. Mission 4
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo