Post: Residente evil 2 Infinite Ammo, Claire, Hardcore [CUSA09193]
01-31-2019, 04:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Residente evil 2 arma infinita claire intenso, Infinite Ammo, Claire, Hardcore [CUSA09193]

troféu rato de biblioteca "siga o caminho conforme a imagem, pegue o ultimo arquivo e ganhe o troféu"
You must login or register to view this content.

US CUSA09193 Resident evil 2, Claire armas infinitas, nivel intenso, inicio do jogo laboratorio fotografo

boa noite galera guia do troféu " O Universo num Bolso"
basta coletar o item no mapa "foto com localização

boa tarde galera guia do troféu Dedetização Perfeita "destrua todos Mr. Raccoo" basta iniciar o save e voltar no local indicado na foto, ou você pode iniciar um novo jogo 2nd com Leon e ir para o local
marcado na foto

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-18-2020 at 04:15 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 15 users say thank you to joaogmachado.33 for this useful post:

aelton, aeneax, alemetal, alien3355, BorgexX, danilo_BR, Eghost26, fav0, frankml2008, Herrkulez, killmovesk99, Lightning-666, pheliz, pluscefe, thiagosza

The following user groaned joaogmachado.33 for this awful post:

edgar dos reis nunes
02-01-2019, 12:48 PM #11
to no aguardo XD
02-03-2019, 03:18 PM #12
Originally posted by Elpatrones View Post
to no aguardo XD

pronto guia trofeu add so seguir o guia
02-03-2019, 03:54 PM #13
e o da claire rank s no insano tu tem?
02-03-2019, 07:12 PM #14
hey am new to this plz help.. how can i copy it to my ps4 step by step plz
02-04-2019, 03:12 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by CristianoUAE View Post
hey am new to this plz help.. how can i copy it to my ps4 step by step plz

I'll throw the basics at you but the step-by-step is more clearly laid out in the second link I'm pasting below.

First you need Save Wizard, which is software for your computer that can edit, decrypt, and "resign" PS4 saves. Resign means change the user profile, because if you attempt to use someone else's save on your PS4, your PS4 will reject it, but with Save Wizard you can pretty easily change a downloaded save's profile to your own profile and your PS4 won't know the difference. Save Wizard also has a number of cheats built into it for a number of games, and for some of them you can try your hand at editing the save manually if the built-in cheats aren't to your liking.

The link below talks about where to find and buy Save Wizard. It notes that it's cheaper at Amazon, but I've seen more than a few reports of users having difficulty with some titles or regions if they don't purchase directly from Save Wizard. I'm unfamiliar with the specifics though.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1022366-how-use-game-saves-how-buy-save-wizard.html

It gets a bit more tricky if the save you want to use is from a different region - like if you have the US version of a save and the save you want to use on your PS4 is the EU version. The save here is if you have the US version. Depending on the save you can sometimes change the region from one to another but stick with the basics for now.

After buying Save Wizard, you install it, set it up which involves letting it know what your own PS4 profile is - it needs this for both adding cheats to your own saves and also resigning other peoples' saves to your own profile - and you should be good to go. Easiest way to get saves from your PS4 to your PC and back again is a USB stick, and that's what Save Wizard reads from by default. The below link explains, amongst other things, how to set up your profile on Save Wizard and how to resign a save ("Addding a Profile" and "Resigning Saves" sections).

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1014392-everything-save-wizard.html

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Wosley
02-04-2019, 07:45 PM #16
Valeu ai amigos BR, estamos juntos.

The following user thanked Lightning-666 for this useful post:

GelsonSilva
02-04-2019, 09:36 PM #17
nem tenho o jogo, mais como é HUE vou baixar o save com gosto kkkk
02-18-2020, 01:55 AM #18
opa mano preciso de alguns trofeus especificos chaveiro mestre ladrao portatil esconde esconde preciso de um banho sera que vc tem ai
03-27-2020, 01:16 PM #19
asnago
Rookie
tnx man for all
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo