Post: Devil May Cry 5 Platinum Save + SSS (Rank) all difficulty [CUSA08216]
03-19-2019, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is my platinum save DMC5

You must login or register to view this content.

-All missions on S rank all difficulty

You gonna get: Hell of a Hunter
Clear all missions with S rank.

-The only thing u need to do is replay any mission and get S rank.

Worthy of Legend
Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties

Repaly any secret mission to get:

Secrets Exposed
Clear all secret missions.

AND TO MUCH MORE

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!0TYSRYoJ

You need Open the video on YouTube. The Decryption key gonna be on the Description

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-19-2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,149 users say thank you to alvlso for this useful post:

``,, 0SANDZ, 1076530091, 1q2w3e4r.., 2triple0, 5haled159, 7ussam, A_B_Y, a366389, a7ballaa, abaadi_, abdullah_ali, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, AbuBeats21, abudiix, ACE_RUSYA, achosink116, acjspider, acyice, ADAY, AdInfinitumMods, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, aeglos, aeneax, AeternumNox, AF Osiris, Afro tiger, Ahmaad1, ahmadprasetya, Ahmed-Ibrahim, ahrenity, akbarwesker, AkIrA HD, akjc92, aklee530, Akusura, al3rimi22, alain__1994, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alaseer, albert2wesker, albertr1995, AleMunhoz, Alex-Charlier, Alexander1404, Alexander91, alexgamefront, alexwight2010, alguse00, ali251020, Alialrefae, aliellie, alifilm, alii, alikhandroQ8, Alinasser502, Allisom1988, almightyjalin, alphaskill, Alt_of_Ctrl, Alucard_Immorta, alvaroortizlugo, Aman-Sangar, ambis, amigaman2005, AndersonRJMac, Andrejs-Jarovojs, angelomars, Angelus Satani, Animeshorizon, anju1321, Anonyma93, Anselmo Ricci, antchibiXDD, Anthony-Kaiawe, anuaria, AnxiousSavior, AQRed, arijitc@361, Arnold-Tahiri, ARTHURIUSS, artour0098, as12033, ashkanabri, [email protected], Ashraf1979, AsuraTelos, atokhalil1998, Austin-Lindower, avatar1o1234, AwesomeGreat, Axhwell, azad, azizX, azoznokia, azozqp, AzureFlame24 and 1,049 other users.
03-31-2019, 03:35 PM #92
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kooki View Post
Plzz demon destroyer. Eu
Trophy 🏆

I see you've made this same request a couple of times on this thread, and on other threads too. You might have more luck either:

1: Filing a request for one of the non-EU Demon Destroyer saves to be re-regioned, if Save Wizard has Advanced Mode for this game (I'm not sure if it does). Link below to our Re-Region Request thread. That thread also includes a link to the re-regioning guide if you want to try it yourself.

OR, if it can't be re-regioned

2: Filing a Save Game Request in our Requests section. Link below.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Kooki
03-31-2019, 05:39 PM #93
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Plzz demon destroyer. Eu
Trophy 🏆

I see you've made this same request a couple of times on this thread, and on other threads too. You might have more luck either:

1: Filing a request for one of the non-EU Demon Destroyer saves to be re-regioned, if Save Wizard has Advanced Mode for this game (I'm not sure if it does). Link below to our Re-Region Request thread. That thread also includes a link to the re-regioning guide if you want to try it yourself.

Demon kills get stored in the profile save and after someone gained more then 1k kills people won't be able to get the trophy anymore since the profile save will think you have the trophy already basically need a save with 999 kills

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Kooki
03-31-2019, 06:41 PM #94
Kooki
Rookie
Thanks my friend, I appreciate your efforts
04-01-2019, 02:48 AM #95
thanks
04-01-2019, 01:49 PM #96
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks my friend, I appreciate your efforts

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Plzz demon destroyer. Eu
Trophy 🏆

Demon kills get stored in the profile save and after someone gained more then 1k kills people won't be able to get the trophy anymore since the profile save will think you have the trophy already basically need a save with 999 kills

In that case, I would think you would have the best shot, Kooki, if you file a Save Request in our Requests section, rather than making multiple requests each across separate threads. I see you still haven't done so, so I'll include the link to the Save Requests section again. To ensure best chance of it being answered, remember to include, in the thread's title: the region, game name, trophy name and CUSA number.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Kooki
04-01-2019, 08:20 PM #97
Can also use this to get the difficulty trophies. Just pick the difficulty you need the trophy for and go to mission 20 and beat Vergil then just skip all the cutscenes and you'll get the trophy for the difficulty you picked at the result screen. I was able to get the trophies for Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Heaven and Hell & Hell and Hell myself.
Last edited by BLUEWARDEN ; 04-01-2019 at 08:27 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BLUEWARDEN for this useful post:

alarosy2015, Nathaniel
04-01-2019, 09:07 PM #98
Draggt
Rookie
To clairify the missions you have to unlock yourself right? Also vitality and devil gage not popping
Last edited by Draggt ; 04-01-2019 at 09:40 PM.
04-02-2019, 07:26 PM #99
thanks v much
04-02-2019, 08:51 PM #100
Does anyone have a save for Path of the Conquerors? Don't feel like going through Bloody Palace with all 3 characters via save scumming. Already done as Dante.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo