03-22-2019, 04:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Devil May Cry 5 ULTIMATE SAVE (S Rank Trophies, Everything Unlocked and Much More!) [CUSA08161]

Devil May Cry 5

You must login or register to view this content.

- "Human", "Devil Hunter", "Son Of Sparda", "Dante Must Die" and "Hell or Heaven" Difficulties Completed
- All Missions on All Difficulties with S Rank (Done thanks to a Quick Code that changes the values, this won't impact the "Total Results" menu though, "Hell and Hell" missions are unlocked but not done, this is thanks to another Quick Code too, so all you need to do is: Complete the last mission of "Hell and Hell" and you'll get the trophies for the S Rank Trophies (S Rank All Missions + S Rank All Missions on All Difficulties) and the one for beating "Hell and Hell", of course.
- Super Costumes Unlocked [Unlocked by beating "Dante Must Die"] + EX V and Nero's Secret Taunt Unlocked [Unlocked by defeating all enemies in Credits] + EX Vergil Unlocked [Unlocked by beating "Hell or Heaven"]
- Infinite Red Orbs, Gold Orbs + x999 Devil Breakers for Nero's
- All Vitality and Devil Trigger Orbs Collected (Bars maxed by finding the orbs in the game so you won't have the lag issues caused by using the cheats from Save Wizard)
- All Upgrades for All Characters Unlocked
- All Secret Missions Completed
DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-12-2019 at 02:57 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 151 users say thank you to Buuzer for this useful post:

A_B_Y, abdulmajeed12_, ADAY, aeneax, al3rimi22, Alanmckenziie, albert2wesker, alifilm, Amilie3, Aneeed, Anselmo Ricci, ARTHURIUSS, Atreus100, bbabh, belzana, bitns, blackmustang, bobbyzamp, Bomber2550, Breoreus, Castru, catherineNGU, Cocas, Courgette, daFFy_d, Dante-Grape, darkrevan, Deejay-Makina, dodger, Doggloc1992, Dr.Dante, Eddogy, ermac2207, evl_enigma, FabioChim, fabrixio, FaiL-Scale, farbodkain, farsendor, fawaidy, Fernando Schneider, fonfir, Gagliardi, GenHanTen, gofiolulz, gowhawx, gray8319, Greener04, Grizzleybear92, hashim9937, hasso00oni, hated79, hiddengamer, HM.198, hungphi, IronMan1010, Iryl92, ito, iwona23, jamy35800, Jax1984, jbl1975, Jom Jom, JoschkaFreeman, kaibamoto, kendonyus, kenwana, KevinK, koo3, Kooki, kratos007, KratosvsThor2006, Kurisuchan--desu, Leonrpg, M-Rah, m86assaf, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, mangekyou222, manman05, Mansur, massi, mateotsag, [email protected], Maxim86, maxlogan006, mbandrea, MichelSilvaBR, monkeybizz, MrMcBeanie, MrPyroFreak, n0P0n3, napoleao2, Nathaniel, nemesis_raoul, NGGamer, nightmare300, Notaru, Nova-1999, NSCoder and 51 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at Buuzer for this awful post:

Ahmed22, Nakio, xOmega
04-08-2019, 02:34 AM #38
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by MrMcBeanie View Post
no archives found

DEAD FOLDER!

Just make a new ZIP on your desktop open the rar and drag the save from the rar to the zip and it will work fine

says "the archive is either damaged or an unknown file" so cant open or move it at all
04-08-2019, 04:20 AM #39
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
no archives found

DEAD FOLDER!

Just make a new ZIP on your desktop open the rar and drag the save from the rar to the zip and it will work fine

says "the archive is either damaged or an unknown file" so cant open or move it at all

I was able to put it inside a ZIP here is a link to it You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
04-08-2019, 06:42 AM #40
no archives found

DEAD FOLDER!

I was able to put it inside a ZIP here is a link to it You must login or register to view this content.

thank you your link worked no sweet
05-10-2019, 12:03 AM #41
ADAY
Rookie
I got the trophy for hell and he'll mode trophy but the trophy he'll of a Hunter did not unlock why
05-23-2019, 10:27 PM #42
asnago
Rookie
What trophy i unlock with this save?
05-24-2019, 12:47 PM #43
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
I think Worthy of Legend can not pop up before Highway of Hell ....

that would ruin the save ....
05-25-2019, 10:56 PM #44
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
As no one answers ANYTHING,

I decided try a look at this save BUT it is not possible to re-region the file 0-1.

Only 0-0.

So I can not use this save. I need USA save. 08216.

????
05-26-2019, 02:13 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

I decided try a look at this save BUT it is not possible to re-region the file 0-1.

Only 0-0.

????

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your issue, particularly since I don't know this game at all and it's not my thread, but your post did not mention anything about re-regioning or needing a different version. I did not even read it as a question. But if you are looking for a US save for this game, put in the search box, in this section (it's the lower of the 2 search boxes), without quotes, "CUSA08216". I see at least 7 results. If you want more, try searching, again without quotes and again in this section, "devil may cry 5". I see results there that don't pop up in the first search but are US Devil May Cry 5 saves (I'm going to look into why they're not in the first search results), including a save set.
05-26-2019, 06:56 PM #46
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

Only 0-0.

????

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your issue, particularly since I don't know this game at all and it's not my thread, but your post did not mention anything about re-regioning or needing a different version. I did not even read it as a question. But if you are looking for a US save for this game, put in the search box, in this section (it's the lower of the 2 search boxes), without quotes, "CUSA08216". I see at least 7 results. If you want more, try searching, again without quotes and again in this section, "devil may cry 5". I see results there that don't pop up in the first search but are US Devil May Cry 5 saves (I'm going to look into why they're not in the first search results), including a save set.

aeneax

I've done several re-regions in dmc5.

What I'm trying to say is that this save 0-1 has some problem because it does not appear in the re-region option.

In relation the search, always use and without any problem.

This game has specific characteristics that I am looking for.

I'm testing all available saves but unfortunately this is not being possible.

tks very much for your attention...
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo