04-18-2019, 05:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Finish last 4 stages with Nero to get Bloody Palace trophy.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

-EDITED-

A completed the bloody palace save with all 3 characters. Thanks to @ goodman999 for tested and confirm that trophy will pop-up after completed bloody palace with any characters for once.

You must login or register to view this content.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

EU ver. by @ goodman999 : https://mega.nz/#!peQgEShQ!7M0SezTyOuqH-rQ1gxmE1CMP9lpdJgVRmTJ9gP-nAT4

Last one is Dante Bloody Palace at stages 97. Finish last 4 stages to get a trophy.
And may I remind you that stage 97 is the last stage for you to do a savepoint because battles with 3 Urizen and Vergil at stage 98-101 you can't suspend game for savepoint anymore.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!ILQWxQZb!BgV8LG_RHxPTqRp59wG5vWllywHVouScRpe66qcSNx4
Last edited by buckham ; 04-22-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 25 users say thank you to buckham for this useful post:

aeneax, ahmadpasha, Akeemi14, Alucard_Immorta, FLo_O, Ali D Killer, goodman999, gowhawx, Jax1984, kirasss, KratosvsThor2006, Leonrpg, maybebereckless, mrnobody, Neto, Nyandere, Oliver-H-Arias, PoRican, Riel62, Shenmuelover, Shinwore, Spcedead678, Wiston2014, Wosley, xofreshprince

The following user groaned buckham for this awful post:

xOmega
04-20-2019, 09:41 AM #11
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by goodman999 View Post
i just ran through the completed bloody palace save with dante and i can confirm the trophy unlocked for me, thanks
when loaded i need to play from scratch first wave. Is it like this?
04-20-2019, 06:05 PM #12
Eggman
Rookie
@buckham thanks for your job!
I have a problem, I can not complete the last four levels with nero .... I stay at level 100 ... do you have any technique or combination to complete them quickly? I only dedicate myself to be away shooting, but I ended up falling in level 100 ... I've been all afternoon. Thank you!
04-20-2019, 09:06 PM #13
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Originally posted by goodman999 View Post
i just ran through the completed bloody palace save with dante and i can confirm the trophy unlocked for me, thanks
when loaded i need to play from scratch first wave. Is it like this?

yes it was like this for me aswell, just choose your preferred character and just make it to the end
unless you choose the nero save at stage 98, then its only 4 fights remaining
Last edited by goodman999 ; 04-20-2019 at 09:07 PM.
04-21-2019, 04:20 AM #14
SirMicolash
Little One
make it to the end so i need to complete 101 stage?

The following user thanked SirMicolash for this useful post:

maybebereckless
04-21-2019, 07:03 AM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
make it to the end so i need to complete 101 stage?

I think the save is already on the last stage that is possible to save the ones after that maybe can't be saved
04-21-2019, 07:29 AM #16
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Originally posted by buckham View Post

By chance can you make a save at wave 98? with dante?
I just spent over an hour to get to wave 98, just to die at fucking Virgil.
this is one of the most flustarting games ever.. if you can help that would be nice... I tried nero at wave 98 and I cant even get past that first boss....
its riduclous

May be tomorrow if I've got some times to play.

Originally posted by Eggman View Post
@buckham thanks for your job!
I have a problem, I can not complete the last four levels with nero .... I stay at level 100 ... do you have any technique or combination to complete them quickly? I only dedicate myself to be away shooting, but I ended up falling in level 100 ... I've been all afternoon. Thank you!

For me, just focus for air combo attacks, wired snatch and Gabera air dodged while fighting with 3 Urizen stages with super Nero. Long-range attack like Bluerose, Punchline, etc, are not help me that much.

The following 3 users say thank you to buckham for this useful post:

aeneax, Eggman, Wosley
05-25-2019, 01:38 AM #17
Chisox3524
Save Point
A V save at 98 by somebody would be super appreciated.
05-25-2019, 02:27 AM #18
Chisox3524
Save Point
Originally posted by another user
A V save at 98 by somebody would be super appreciated.

Nevermind the Dante save is simple to clear if you equip Faust and shoot red orbs at target. Thanks Buckham you are a God.
Last edited by Chisox3524 ; 05-25-2019 at 02:27 AM.
10-28-2019, 10:36 PM #19
thanks loads for the save brother ! much appreciated
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo