04-27-2019, 09:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys....

After several days without sleep and farm here is my platinum save.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

EDIT by Burntlink:

With permission from the OP, everything listed below if what you can earn from this save:

Earnable

Half Way There & What's Next - Komplete 50%/100% of Story Mode: do one mission and both trophies will pop.

Cyber Initiative - Perform 2 Fatalities with Frost: Go into local fight and perform her Fatality, which is found in her finisher moves, at the end of the fight

Tower Champion - Komplete 125 Towers: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save for this to work. Go into the Klassic towers and finish one. Use the AI if you don't want to fight it yourself.

Master of Time - Komplete 250 Towers: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save for this to work. Go into the Klassic towers and finish one. Use the AI if you don't want to fight it yourself.

Have We Met: Equip 5 different character intros: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Noob Smoke. Select a variation and equip a character intro.

Victorious - Equip 4 different character victories: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Kano. Select a variation and equip a victory.

More Power & Konsumed - Use 50/100 Konsumables: go into a tower and use a konsumable before starting the fight. BOTH trophies will pop after you use the item during the fight.

MURDER!!! - Perform 30 Fatalities: Go into a local fight or a tower. When the FINISH HIM pops up, use a fatality from the character you're using the trophy will pop.

Blood in the Water - Spill 10,000 pints of blood: Go into a fight and win. Trophy should pop.

Brutal End & Psychopath - Perfrom 25/100 Brutalities: Go into a fight and finish the match with a Brutality. All characters come with the basic Down + Triangle (hold) (Uppercut). Both trophies should pop.

Hit the Dojo/Ready to Kompete & No Bad Matchups - Tutorial trophies. Complete one tutorial from the respective area and the trophy should pop.

What Can't be Earned

Grave Robber - Open 200 Krypt Chests

Kompetitor - Play 50 Kasual Versus matches

Teamwork - Play a Group Battle with 2 other players

My Magic Shoes - Run 5 miles in the Krypt

Get Over Here - Spear 50 hanging bodoes in the Krypt

Skull Kabob - Impale a head in the warrior shrine

Gimme Dat Money - Spend 50,000 Koins in the Naknadan Shrine

R-E-S-P-E-C-T - Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill

My AI Can Do It - Play 10 AI Battle Simulator Sets

Puppet Master - Play 25 Battle Simulator Sets

Basically, everything connected to the Krypt/Online must be earned legit.

The Save Wizard team have stated on Twitter that this game won't be supported by them unfortunately, which means the save can't be re-regioned at all.
There are some LONG GRINDS in this game to achieve Plat. Just bear this in mind when going for the plat.

Massive thanks to Manu666 for providing this save. I've hid the link behind a Thanks so that the OP gets some thanks for their work.

PugKryptus
Last edited by burntlink ; 04-29-2019 at 05:18 PM.

The following 675 users say thank you to manu666 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 00abovezero, 04jberry, 15699705049, Aankh, Abdulla4542, abdullah_ali, abod1230, AbsoluteZero25, abulnoor, ADAY, adrian188_, aeneax, ahmadmf74, ahmednoor, AhmedVH, Aitch, Aksoytaha, akumaomestre, Alan01, AlanBlend37, alaseer, albaking, alemetal, alexanderprague, AlexStar, alexwight2017, Alfreddy32, Ali13rajabi82, aliellie, alifilm, Alinasser502, AlphaUnleashed, alvarillolag, amase21, amdart1, Amit4pro, Amjad_509, anatolian22, anderssonhenriq, Andy_Gee87, andyhamidzade, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, ArimaV5, ARKV, Arsalan Parwez, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, Artur-Kratos, ashkanabri, Ashoka_Tano, aslijowo, asnago, athrunlelouch, atributes16, Austin-Lindower, Awesome_User, axe212, axhino, Ayato666, b0shey, bab1970, BADDOG-9, bally341981, bang4stylez, bangbang007, basehype, bashar88safa, BASIA2001, batofgotham, battmanny, bberat0, beachguy26, Bear_Nado_97, Best, Bifolco92, big.jim, Bilgee25, bless730, bobsandbag, Boogey92, boulou, boy-kadsh, Boyka, bozolozo, brandon6667, Breoreus, brsrk, Budokai12, Bukake, burntlink, caiodamiao, canikoblivan, captainbattle, CaptBenana, caretaker29, Ceejay0115, Certz and 575 other users.
05-03-2019, 08:24 AM #47
Thanks !
05-08-2019, 11:04 PM #48
ADAY
Rookie
Do I use the save file with no patch installed
05-09-2019, 02:15 AM #49
ADAY
Rookie
The 125 and 250 towers trophies did not unlock me for me please help
05-09-2019, 04:38 AM #50
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
The 125 and 250 towers trophies did not unlock me for me please help

You need to be offline to unlock it
05-10-2019, 10:53 AM #51
thanks
05-11-2019, 03:41 AM #52
thhhhhhhhaaaaaaaanksssss
05-19-2019, 01:08 PM #53
Thank so much Winky Winky
05-24-2019, 02:48 AM #54
Today my copy of Mortal Kombat 11 arrived (CUSA11379) I decided to resign this save and use it immediately I connected to SEN and went into the online portion of this game I did one game of king of the hill I payed respect at the end of the fight and the R-E-S-P-E-C-T trophy unlocked also the trophy Blood In The Water unlocked something else very odd happened although MY OPPONENT used a brutality at the end of the fight the trophies Brutal End and Psychopath unlocked so be careful if you want to unlock these two trophies in a legit order! I then played one kasual versus match as soon as the fight started the trophy Kompetitor unlocked I then exited the online portion of the game and went into AI towers I set a defending team and fought another AI team using Noob, Liu Kang and Baraka the AI used fatalities which unlocked Deadly Encounter and Murder so I would be careful with these also if you would like to unlock the trophies with legit time stamps! During the simulated fights the trophy Not Dead Yet also unlocked along with Double Dose Of Deadly and Thrashed which are trophies linked to the fatalities of the characters I selected for my team and once the match ending I was awarded My AI Can Do It and also Puppet Master so once again be careful if you would like to earn those two trophies with seperate time stamps! I then went into the towers of time and joined a group battle the trophy Teamwork immediately pops as soon as the match begins I will continue to do more testing but these all unlocked while I was connected to SEN and in the games online portion running the game on version 1.04 in New Zealand

EDIT AND POTENTIAL SPOILERS: My Magic Shoes unlocked after running around in the Krypt for roughly 10 seconds upon opening the first chests available in front of Shang Tsung the trophy Grave robber also popped! The trophy Get Over Here can be obtained however you will have to find scorpions spear yourself but once found using it on one hanging body in the krypt will trigger the trophy. Skull Kabob also unlocked when I examined the heads close to where a meteor falls from the sky which is also close to the Naknadam shrine just place a head when prompted to do so. Gimme Dat Money also unlocked for me the gamesave had more than enough koins to unlock this but if you are short the path you have to take to find scorpions spear will give you more I finished the route to scorpions spear with roughly 90,000 koins also along the route to finding the spear you will have opportunities to unlock Enough Already trophy which I was able to unlock also Smile

That was every ONLINE/KRYPT related trophy that unlocked using this game save HOWEVER this was the game save I used immediately before I created any save data of my own so perhaps this is why all those trophies unlocked for me anyway I hope some of you find this information useful
Last edited by Trickster4170 ; 05-24-2019 at 09:32 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Trickster4170 for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, InfamousD1
05-25-2019, 08:49 PM #55
hess47
League Champion
Is anyone making a us save for this.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo