Post: world war z insane trophy read discription [CUSA13930]
05-01-2019, 04:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load the save load into first insane mission kill yourself and the trophy will pop be aware all story trophys will pop

TROPHYS THAT WILL POP ON THIS SAVE
Escape
Hope
Salvation of the Motherload
This Is Just the begining
Well what did you achieve
Genocide
Cant fool me
Chain Reaction
Toxicomanic
Burglar
Friend of machines
Builder
waste of time
Vetran
First aid
what the doctor ordered
dispenser
i am safe
effective communication
madman

You must login or register to view this content.

be aware ive added the currency cheat from save wizard so i world recommend to go offline enjoy

Handyman Trophy
Imposing Arsenal Trophy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-05-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: embedding link

The following 63 users say thank you to Paul-Nickolls for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, allenzang, Anselmo Ricci, arison, atman880, Aziz_-Deaf, azizX, BASIA2001, brad213, Cherryninja2, conj, Courgette, Dave00789, Days gone, Decker74, Dimitri2001, dome253, don_smith, Dr Flibble, Dr.Dante, Emptyx7, estebech, Fafuninho, fares4630, Feinars, fenicce, Flap Jack, FRAG, Gen4ik, godden18, gogeta62, Greener04, HAGH, hohogod, hoko1702, jackoo, JimmyHACK, kiki87, KingKurti88, Luchoo0, LuffyGoku, MacadamCowboy, Major Meat Bone, miichaelchriis, Modded_GEN, Mr.DREX, nick502, Nishimiya, RaniaAhmad, ripherup, Rpd_83, SGCxGhost, Shesley-Henrique, SinonXSAO, SkillsWar12, 8ball, SSnake, Vintage_1983, vipquatavg, Waleed-147, Wosley, XSALEHX007
06-13-2019, 06:54 PM #47
anyone have the new mission done on insane,there adding new difficulty in july i dont fancy doing that
06-14-2019, 09:35 PM #48
8ball
Rookie
I resigned that save to my profile. Worked easy and in the main menu trophy for getting all perks in one class unlocked.
Started the first mission on insane, killed the NPC‘s, zombies killed me, only trophies for completing all chapters and killing 10000 Zombies unlocked, nothing else. Can't even buy more weapons or perks because I got only 900ish points.
Level is 202.

Any idea on this?
06-16-2019, 09:02 PM #49
you probably have another world war z save linked to savewizard with out knowing delete every world war zsave you have and keep the one you want to use,also the insane trophy wont work since the update in june they added a new mission that needs to be finished on insane
06-17-2019, 11:12 AM #50
8ball
Rookie
Originally posted by batfink2009 View Post
you probably have another world war z save linked to savewizard with out knowing delete every world war zsave you have and keep the one you want to use,also the insane trophy wont work since the update in june they added a new mission that needs to be finished on insane

I tried this on a account i never played WWZ before. Just started the game to create a save, put it on my pc and let savewizard resign it.
then I deleted the first save i just created and loaded the save from my usb.
maybe i just try it again.
Last edited by 8ball ; 06-17-2019 at 11:15 AM.
06-17-2019, 01:42 PM #51
try it without your save just import the save you downloaded thats what i did you dont need a save to resign you only need a save to register profile
06-17-2019, 02:29 PM #52
8ball
Rookie
try it without your save just import the save you downloaded thats what i did you dont need a save to resign you only need a save to register profile

I'm pretty new to savewizard.

so you mean just delete every WWZ save i got on my ps4 and just import the downloaded save and resign it to my account? i thought you need a actual save from the game you try to resign on the usb stick.
06-17-2019, 03:55 PM #53
yeah delete them all and just resign imported save,you only need save from your account if you want to add cheats using save wizard,
06-18-2019, 09:00 AM #54
8ball
Rookie
yeah delete them all and just resign imported save,you only need save from your account if you want to add cheats using save wizard,

alright, thank you!
06-18-2019, 02:31 PM #55
hi guys i havent played since the plat but i will be doing the new mission on insane soons i get time
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo