Post: world war z insane trophy read discription [CUSA13930]
05-01-2019, 04:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load the save load into first insane mission kill yourself and the trophy will pop be aware all story trophys will pop

TROPHYS THAT WILL POP ON THIS SAVE
Escape
Hope
Salvation of the Motherload
This Is Just the begining
Well what did you achieve
Genocide
Cant fool me
Chain Reaction
Toxicomanic
Burglar
Friend of machines
Builder
waste of time
Vetran
First aid
what the doctor ordered
dispenser
i am safe
effective communication
madman

You must login or register to view this content.

be aware ive added the currency cheat from save wizard so i world recommend to go offline enjoy

Handyman Trophy
Imposing Arsenal Trophy

Last edited by aeneax ; 05-05-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: embedding link

The following 63 users say thank you to Paul-Nickolls for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, allenzang, Anselmo Ricci, arison, atman880, Aziz_-Deaf, azizX, BASIA2001, brad213, Cherryninja2, conj, Courgette, Dave00789, Days gone, Decker74, Dimitri2001, dome253, don_smith, Dr Flibble, Dr.Dante, Emptyx7, estebech, Fafuninho, fares4630, Feinars, fenicce, Flap Jack, FRAG, Gen4ik, godden18, gogeta62, Greener04, HAGH, hohogod, hoko1702, jackoo, JimmyHACK, kiki87, KingKurti88, Luchoo0, LuffyGoku, MacadamCowboy, Major Meat Bone, miichaelchriis, Modded_GEN, Mr.DREX, nick502, Nishimiya, RaniaAhmad, ripherup, Rpd_83, SGCxGhost, Shesley-Henrique, SinonXSAO, SkillsWar12, 8ball, SSnake, Vintage_1983, vipquatavg, Waleed-147, Wosley, XSALEHX007
05-01-2019, 06:15 PM #2
awesomw1
I am error
thanks man. is their a chance these could be re region-ed to US? or is it not possible
05-01-2019, 06:51 PM #3
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
thanks man. is their a chance these could be re region-ed to US? or is it not possible

SW support for WWZ is quick mode only. So, nope.
05-01-2019, 07:30 PM #4
If any tests it let me no if any other trophys poo
05-01-2019, 08:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Paul-Nickolls View Post

Almost every trophy in the game will pop if you do it once, kill one zombie 10000 zombies finish 100 game set defenses... etc

Note that: HANDYMAN requires all skills in PVE and PVP not only in PVE, while IMPOSING ARSENAL requires all 1000 points upgrade for the weapons,,

thanks a lot man for the great save
05-01-2019, 08:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Waleed-147 View Post

Almost every trophy in the game will pop if you do it once, kill one zombie 10000 zombies finish 100 game set defenses... etc

Note that: HANDYMAN requires all skills in PVE and PVP not only in PVE, while IMPOSING ARSENAL requires all 1000 points upgrade for the weapons,,

Yh I'll be maxing everything out but leaving 1 of each and I'll add the currency in there for easy trophy
05-02-2019, 05:06 AM #7
does sony care if you have multiple trophies poped at the same exact time?

The following user thanked Javad134 for this useful post:

SSnake
05-02-2019, 05:20 AM #8

Yh I'll be maxing everything out but leaving 1 of each and I'll add the currency in there for easy trophy

Don't use the max currency, who ever wants it would go for it through savewizard,, keep the save legit this way 😍
05-02-2019, 08:10 AM #9

Don't use the max currency, who ever wants it would go for it through savewizard,, keep the save legit this way 😍

Ime doing it all legit I don't need the cheats I'll be uploading Friday morning hopefully
05-02-2019, 05:30 PM #10
gogeta62
Little One
Load the save load into first insane mission kill yourself and the trophy will pop be aware all story trophys will pop

TROPHYS THAT WILL POP ON THIS SAVE
Escape
Hope
Salvation of the Motherload
This Is Just the begining
Well what did you achieve
Genocide
Cant fool me
Chain Reaction
Toxicomanic
Burglar
Friend of machines
Builder
waste of time
Vetran
First aid
what the doctor ordered
dispenser
i am safe
effective communication
madman

be aware ive added the currency cheat from save wizard so i world recommend to go offline enjoy

Handyman Trophy
Imposing Arsenal Trophy

Thanks you very much =)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo