06-06-2019, 01:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can use this save to get all the trophies for expansion 10.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

1. Disenchanted pull the enchanted diamond sword from the chest use the grind stone to remove the enchantment and you will unlock the trophy.

2. Kill the Beast! Equip the diamond armor and then use the spawn egg in the chest to spawn one. Kill it and the trophy will pop

To get the other 4 trophies use this guide. Pull the map from chest and go to the coordinates in the description. Once you get the pillager captain back to town kill him you will unlock I've got a bad feeling about this. After killing him the pillager raid will start which will unlock We're being attacked! Then ring the bell with the raid going on in town and you will unlock Sound the Alarm!

For Buy Low, Sell High after the pillager raid try to trade with one of the villagers you will see a slash through the price give them the item needed. There is a villager in a hole in the village I dug him into you should be able to trade him paper.

A couple minutes walk from here, at coordinates X:-60, Y:70, Z:499, is another village with a Pillager Outpost. You will need to lure a Pillager Captain from his outpost back to the first village or else the raid won't work properly. Credit to harrypotter1997 for this world.

credit to who made the trophy guide I just made the save.
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8717-minecraft-expansion-10-dlc-trophy-guide
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-06-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 66 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

``,, AboodyRDR, aeneax, Akx, anaton sSen, Antalus, awesomw1, axel2599, aziiz, bgolde2, bokerman, chucknorris078, ckameron, colorpen, Coro, Dannyman, Diego_SEP, EZBaby, FLo_O, [email protected], getyourown, illusional, ItsAltay, jarzu, julolz, Kayla-Denton, Krazy_, ktohaan, Leonrpg, Lexisss, lifeperfect, Ling Long Nudel, LipeBoy, lolik, Macchiavello, marcalaimo, Matsuri_NPC, MattRaptor, mzaslam, owoking555, pandorra13, Peach55, ph14woozies, Plexor, ryanboulethelie, SaiyanBeyondGod, satsuki, Savagemedic, selvin santos, Shadow, Sir_Zangoose, SirDawg, smushpie, squallzw, strangerOne, TrophyHoreX, truebaihu, TuniTuber, Turiismo_gt, tvbkcok, War_Wolf90, Wesleysiebra, wesleysiebra123, WillDemon, Wosley and 1 other user.
06-07-2019, 07:48 PM #2
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
I just want to say thanks for sharing.

I literally just got done with Expansion 8 and 9 and then they go and release another one !!!

I wish they would just stop with the updates TBH but thanks again!
06-07-2019, 10:09 PM #3
hello, it's possible for EUR version please ? thank you

i search dlc 9 & 10 actually :/
06-08-2019, 02:07 AM #4
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post

I literally just got done with Expansion 8 and 9 and then they go and release another one !!!

Np I feel the same way though tired of the new trophies do not mind them updating the game just not more trophies. I was happy that they finally stopped updating PS3.

Originally posted by lifeperfect View Post

Someone else might be able to help you out but it is incredibly easy to make a save for this game there is a tutorial on youtube for the creative glitch so you do not have to farm for the materials. I would do so but I do not have access to the EU version.
Last edited by broomstop ; 06-08-2019 at 02:08 AM.
06-08-2019, 07:31 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by broomstop View Post
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post

Np I feel the same way though tired of the new trophies do not mind them updating the game just not more trophies. I was happy that they finally stopped updating PS3.

Originally posted by lifeperfect View Post

Someone else might be able to help you out but it is incredibly easy to make a save for this game there is a tutorial on youtube for the creative glitch so you do not have to farm for the materials. I would do so but I do not have access to the EU version.

Normally DLC 9 should be on NGU already in my DLC thread i will work on 10 in the future

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

broomstop
07-22-2019, 12:31 PM #6
Thanks for the save man!!!
Last edited by TuniTuber ; 07-22-2019 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Thanks
10-18-2020, 09:26 PM #7
Thank you for the save.

A few notes after using this: do not convert the save and play it in Bedrock edition, because doing so spawns you a fair ways away from the chests you need as well as the village (took me a while to figure out where it was located) in addition to not spawning any Pillagers or Captains at the outpost. So, recommended to play it in original "PS4 Edition" mode so you spawn in the correct location and can also lure the Captain to the village and cause the raid. The Captain may not be there the first time you arrive at the outpost, so if he is not there just kill the Pillagers and wait a little bit until a Captain spawns.

Outside of that, no issues whatsoever with this save and it does exactly what it is advertised to do.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo