06-09-2019, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i completed all the dlcs for ffxv i don't know what will unlock with these Saves but lets break down the list

Episode Gladio(Save 2):

For this one you might have to play around with it cause with the saves this dlc i was unlocking the (Collect all items trophy)
for the rest of the trophies in this dlc you can see if it unlocks anything else cause all the other trophies look like you have to do them yourself

Episode Prompto(Save 3):

Dogged Rider: im sure everyone needs this trophy so the trials are all completed you can try completing one on time to get this trophy (not 100% sure)

Episode Ignis(Save 4):

Altissian Ambassador: the first save is set to easy and theres one more document you have to collect and its literally on a green box on the left from where you spawned at
Master of the Elements: the second save should also be set to easy and it starts at the beginning of chapter 2 just keep using total clarity and the trophy should pop up right away

Episode Ardyn(Save 6):

Return of the Founder King:
This trophy is Set to easy and all you have to do is do the final battle just dont take alot of damage and do not go into your demon state and the trophy should pop up

if you would like to see if any other trophies unlock with these go ahead just try out all save slots

Ps: if the save doesn't work try transferring (Save 1) i think DLC Data is saved there to im not 100% Sure

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-10-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 17 users say thank you to WalkWitGreatness for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, ChrisBalrog, chucknorris078, dragun619, frez0r, JayCR, maxsetharg, Moolan, omnipotentcy, ProbablyRaging, PSANTAMARIA, Spcedead678, vaan1187, willsssssss, Wirezendee, Wosley
06-09-2019, 03:29 PM #2
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Can anyone confirm if the high score trophies still require us to do ourselves or if they automatically unlock?
06-10-2019, 02:12 AM #3
Hello, very nice to see Ardyn on here. Save 6 has Normal on Slot 1 and Easy on Slot 2. Do we load Slot 2 on Easy?

You mentioned if the save does not work to transfer save 1. Do you mean Slot 1? The Save 1 gives an error when resigning. Save 2 is Gladiolus and Save 6 is Ardyn.

The others in the folder show up under their episode name. I'm a little confused by your instructions on the Ardyn one
06-10-2019, 04:34 AM #4
Originally posted by omnipotentcy View Post
Hello, very nice to see Ardyn on here. Save 6 has Normal on Slot 1 and Easy on Slot 2. Do we load Slot 2 on Easy?

You mentioned if the save does not work to transfer save 1. Do you mean Slot 1? The Save 1 gives an error when resigning. Save 2 is Gladiolus and Save 6 is Ardyn.

The others in the folder show up under their episode name. I'm a little confused by your instructions on the Ardyn one

Ok i see the problem soo when i tried using someone elses save data for the dlcs's it had the info from their save but when it loads its still my save soo i included my save data thats like 600mb just in case you need it for the save data to load for the dlcs

And yes i said the number of the save cause on save wizard when i resign it itll say like gamesave 1 or gamesave 2

And for episode ardyn the slot is on easy difficulty soo i think slot 2 or 3 i dont really remember how many slots

Hope this answers some of your questions

The following user thanked WalkWitGreatness for this useful post:

omnipotentcy
06-10-2019, 02:37 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for sharing this. A lot of people have been asking about Return of the Founder King. Too bad it can't be re-regioned since the save files for DLC are separate than the main game saves and Save Wizard doesn't have codes - so no Advanced Mode either - for the DLC (except the Comrades DLC). So for people looking at this who were hoping for EU, this is why you can't re-region it. Hopefully someone else will come along with an EU save.

Really hoping Dogged Rider works for people. That trophy is just the worst.

Thanks again!

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

omnipotentcy
06-10-2019, 04:00 PM #6
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks for this. Would be cool to have saves for both the Comrades DLCs, too, as I really don´t wanna play them legit....
06-10-2019, 08:58 PM #7
Thank you for the great save. Will help alot of people
Last edited by omnipotentcy ; 06-11-2019 at 12:07 AM.
06-11-2019, 01:45 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Thanks for this. Would be cool to have saves for both the Comrades DLCs, too, as I really don´t wanna play them legit....

If you search for Comrades in this forum, you'll see a thread for both US and EU, and one for EU. The mutli-region one is just for the first part of the DLC and looks like it's mainly for the 2 most annoying trophies. The EU-only one is a 100 percent save that has the second part of the DLC in it too so you might be able to pop something with it, and since the Comrades file DOES have cheats, then if it also has Advanced Mode (not sure about this) it might be possible to re-region it.

This all assumes you can still run Comrades on your copy of FF15. If you're on the latest patch there are ways to downgrade to 1.27 or so, using your PC as a proxy server and running Charles to re-direct the URL of the patch it's downloading.
06-11-2019, 02:34 PM #9
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

If you search for Comrades in this forum, you'll see a thread for both US and EU, and one for EU. The mutli-region one is just for the first part of the DLC and looks like it's mainly for the 2 most annoying trophies. The EU-only one is a 100 percent save that has the second part of the DLC in it too so you might be able to pop something with it, and since the Comrades file DOES have cheats, then if it also has Advanced Mode (not sure about this) it might be possible to re-region it.

This all assumes you can still run Comrades on your copy of FF15. If you're on the latest patch there are ways to downgrade to 1.27 or so, using your PC as a proxy server and running Charles to re-direct the URL of the patch it's downloading.

Yeah, I can still acces the main game comrades dlc. And I´ve seen the comrades saves here, but they´re complete saves which don´t pop all the trophies. I think you basically have to re-play the whole thing, but yeah, 1-2 of the most tedious trophies can be unlocked with it. Just wish I could trigger them all without playing this DLC Winky Winky
06-12-2019, 01:45 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Yeah, I can still acces the main game comrades dlc. And I´ve seen the comrades saves here, but they´re complete saves which don´t pop all the trophies. I think you basically have to re-play the whole thing, but yeah, 1-2 of the most tedious trophies can be unlocked with it. Just wish I could trigger them all without playing this DLC Winky Winky

I hear ya. The loading screens are pretty tiresome, Kenny Crow is creepy, and Kenny himself, when you finally meet him, you wish you hadn't. Don't eat his food. You don't know what he did with it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo