06-17-2019, 12:58 PM #1
Allicks
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all,

I've been working on time consuming trophies for this game, so here's the first 2; Hack the planet (Complete all 31 training rooms) and Globally Offensive (Complete all 12 regions)

You must login or register to view this content.

On the save loading, go to the Wreck room and complete the last level ("Super Rushed"). On completing it, the trophy will pop.

Then, go to the main console, press triangle and select "Global Conflict". Go to the final location, Moscow Global Offensive, get a good team together (at least 2 of my characters are already level 20) and complete it. It's a pretty long level, but at least the previous 11 regions are already in the bag. Complete the level and again the trophy will pop.

For those who need other US save, the shards and all characters level 20 is You must login or register to view this content.

For the 15 online contracts and 30 characters contracts, I guess you have to just carry on until you get there. My save might only be a few off both, but I have no idea.

Here's the save for completing all levels on level 7 or higher: You must login or register to view this content.

Just warp to the open word, select mission replay and choose the final Damocles mission. Make sure you choose level 7 or higher.

Cheers.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 08:30 AM. Reason: embedding link

The following 22 users say thank you to Allicks for this useful post:

aeneax, birka, Bronhatelo, busterdawg69, cerdrac, Death1127, frez0r, Hakimer, Javad134, Jax1984, kiki1941, ktohaan, Leonrpg, licopaiva, Major Meat Bone, RoyalBlue726, mazdafreak, Mic1987, ProbablyRaging, SnuggP, Wiikimix, Wosley
06-19-2019, 01:29 AM #2
Allicks
Bounty hunter
I've added the hardcore gamer trophy save to the original post.

Cheers
06-23-2019, 01:02 PM #3
Nobody will thank you OP, but I WILL.

I NEEDED THIS OP.

THANK YOU
08-03-2019, 05:09 AM #4
Was anyone able to test for Contract Thriller (15 online contracts) on any of the saves?
04-13-2020, 04:10 AM #5
You're a lifesaver Wosley!, thanks.
12-02-2023, 02:24 PM #6
Drake.
Gobble
Hi, any chance to reupload your save the link is dead ? Or if anybody have it.
Thanks.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo