Post: Judgment Legend Difficulty Trophy Save [US/EU] [CUSA13186]
06-19-2019, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDITED - Uploaded a new save, tested myself and it does unlock Legend trophy

Another early save for you all, its not a platitum but it should get the hardest difficulty out of the way. Unfortunately I modded the save difficulty after beating it on Simple, I do have plenty of restore health items so you should be able to beat it. just exit the office to continue the story.
Should be able to get the trophy related to the trial just select these optioons when prompted
>It gave hope
> Select The phone log as evidence
>Shono's Connection to Kyorei
>Missing link Phone Recording Evidence

Again for the trophy related to the case
otherwise prepare for a end game lengthy battle

I've included all my saves here, Save 2 is Legendary at the end. 3 Is the premium Adventure, 4 Is New Game on legendary

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ALSO
I will not be adding any more saves from here, so if you want 100% you'll have to get it elsewhere. Don't have the time for this game unfortunately
Last edited by Purgatory ; 07-01-2019 at 01:05 AM. Reason: title

The following 396 users say thank you to Purgatory for this useful post:

``,, 03max62, 0fox, 0SANDZ, 1233355, 61891918, 66GraF66, abosaud09, abufhad, abuhmeed11, abulnoor, Acroshot, aeneax, Airborne_sniper, Akusura, Alan-Li, ALDon_Madrid, AlucardDemon, ambis, AmetDj, Amilie3, amoney3737, Anas014, Andrew Raukens, andyclimax, Angelus Satani, Anima91, Anselmo Ricci, aon1, Arckeus, ARKV, asanro, Atilla, Aurel_, avsreekar, BADDOG-9, Ballackfutbol, bananasuitman, bansh, barnoz, bbc147, benjia, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, bigblues79, Bigboss240280, Bilibala-Chan, binug, bladebro75, bloodclarence, BLUEWARDEN, bnbengy, bobmang, BOBQ, Boshafe3, br0wniiez, bra_83, Brenden66666, brokolo, brundalen18, brwanch, bullet1994, captainftw, Castru, chaoszage, Chro, chuchucha, Ciri, citizen502, claytonleme18, Cloud, cosagorda, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crescentyue, Crystal_HD, cxcx, cyzor, daFFy_d, Daisaku33, damienWE5, Danawhite, dariusdrake22, darkrevan, darkyeer, debleeke3007, [email protected], Dershmoo, detrikz, DomGAM, Dourvas, Dr Salem, dragun619, Drodan28, DruDaDiciple, Duff85, Dywas, Elesis, Elisa0808, emmanueltotti and 296 other users.

The following user groaned Purgatory for this awful post:

phosgene
07-24-2019, 07:43 PM #29
thanks for the help
07-25-2019, 03:42 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Steven2 View Post
thanks for the help

To unlock access to the download link, click the button on the Original Post that looks like a "thumbs up".

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

darkyeer
07-27-2019, 05:28 PM #31
When i copy those saves to my ps4 it says its not my account save. Someone can help me? Really want that legendary trophy.
07-28-2019, 11:57 AM #32
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by darkyeer View Post
When i copy those saves to my ps4 it says its not my account save. Someone can help me? Really want that legendary trophy.

You need to resign the saves to your own account which you can with Save Wizard it can be bought on savewizard.net
07-28-2019, 12:03 PM #33
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

You need to resign the saves to your own account which you can with Save Wizard it can be bought on savewizard.net

Can someone do this for me? Paying 53 euro just for one re sign save is hilarious. Unless there is another "free" program.
If not. it's not a problem,
I will relish the taste and go through the game at the highest level.

Thanks for reply.
07-28-2019, 12:06 PM #34
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Can someone do this for me? Paying 53 euro just for one re sign save is hilarious. Unless there is another "free" program.

Thanks for reply.

Resign requests are not allowed since its against the TOS of Save Wizard and can get the user that is breaking the rules in trouble
07-28-2019, 12:16 PM #35

Thanks for reply.

Resign requests are not allowed since its against the TOS of Save Wizard and can get the user that is breaking the rules in trouble

I understand. Thanks.
09-22-2019, 12:55 PM #36
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Hi can you maybe explain how to change the difficulty via active mode`? the save of yours i a bit tricky cause of lack of extracts i cant beat it =( so i wanted to mod my save with all exctracts etc.
would be cool mate if you share the modding...
09-23-2019, 05:02 PM #37
iam fron the last boss from legend diffuclty
this will help u when u died ..
u dont have to start again from the court
u respawn near the elevator in the end before the last boss then go fight him
with yr save i reach here then i save my game so here is my save and thank u Smile

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ssbef6l9wb1u/CUSA13186

need testing plz

its EU region
Last edited by samurai_ghost00 ; 09-23-2019 at 05:03 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to samurai_ghost00 for this useful post:

aeneax, HUYI82, yamikit
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo