Post: Judgment Legend Difficulty Trophy Save [US/EU] [CUSA13186]
06-19-2019, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDITED - Uploaded a new save, tested myself and it does unlock Legend trophy

Another early save for you all, its not a platitum but it should get the hardest difficulty out of the way. Unfortunately I modded the save difficulty after beating it on Simple, I do have plenty of restore health items so you should be able to beat it. just exit the office to continue the story.
Should be able to get the trophy related to the trial just select these optioons when prompted
>It gave hope
> Select The phone log as evidence
>Shono's Connection to Kyorei
>Missing link Phone Recording Evidence

Again for the trophy related to the case
otherwise prepare for a end game lengthy battle

I've included all my saves here, Save 2 is Legendary at the end. 3 Is the premium Adventure, 4 Is New Game on legendary

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ALSO
I will not be adding any more saves from here, so if you want 100% you'll have to get it elsewhere. Don't have the time for this game unfortunately
Last edited by Purgatory ; 07-01-2019 at 01:05 AM. Reason: title

The following 396 users say thank you to Purgatory for this useful post:

``,, 03max62, 0fox, 0SANDZ, 1233355, 61891918, 66GraF66, abosaud09, abufhad, abuhmeed11, abulnoor, Acroshot, aeneax, Airborne_sniper, Akusura, Alan-Li, ALDon_Madrid, AlucardDemon, ambis, AmetDj, Amilie3, amoney3737, Anas014, Andrew Raukens, andyclimax, Angelus Satani, Anima91, Anselmo Ricci, aon1, Arckeus, ARKV, asanro, Atilla, Aurel_, avsreekar, BADDOG-9, Ballackfutbol, bananasuitman, bansh, barnoz, bbc147, benjia, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, bigblues79, Bigboss240280, Bilibala-Chan, binug, bladebro75, bloodclarence, BLUEWARDEN, bnbengy, bobmang, BOBQ, Boshafe3, br0wniiez, bra_83, Brenden66666, brokolo, brundalen18, brwanch, bullet1994, captainftw, Castru, chaoszage, Chro, chuchucha, Ciri, citizen502, claytonleme18, Cloud, cosagorda, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crescentyue, Crystal_HD, cxcx, cyzor, daFFy_d, Daisaku33, damienWE5, Danawhite, dariusdrake22, darkrevan, darkyeer, debleeke3007, [email protected], Dershmoo, detrikz, DomGAM, Dourvas, Dr Salem, dragun619, Drodan28, DruDaDiciple, Duff85, Dywas, Elesis, Elisa0808, emmanueltotti and 296 other users.

The following user groaned Purgatory for this awful post:

phosgene
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo