09-08-2019, 01:20 PM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: I've completed the game and won't be adding any more saves to the post. If you don't see what you need, than you will have to do the trophy yourself or ask for help You must login or register to view this content.

A pint of frosty amber liquid
Continue game in Solo Mode. Go outside and talk to Conrad. Choose STERN, CURIOUS, ROMANTIC
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Can't catch him with this old junker
Continue game in Solo Mode. Be ready to press triangle.

Going it alone, Consider all the permutations
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Go with your gut, Going it alone
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Possible Futures
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. You'll be in a ballroom as Fliss. Go to a small room next to a stage where lever is. White picture is hanging there. You must login or register to view this content. for reference.

The name of this vessel
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZKaY186taGg) to get the trophy.

It's All Gone Changing On Me
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide https://youtu.be/Qkkq6NjqsaM?t=353.

Like That Movie With the Ship, That's Something, I suppose and maybe If you're selling, Im buying
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
I unlocked If you're selling, Im buying trophy during this run, so after you got ending trophies you might replay chapter Trapped (don't overwrite the save though, just in case). Progress through the story and when you are in a room and Alex asks what is this place, choose CONFIDENT to make a joke about abandoned ship. Maybe it will unlock for you.

Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man!
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow the You must login or register to view this content. to grab the last secret.

Quite A Lot Of Deaths That Night and Ghost Ships Are Just A Myth, right?
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow You must login or register to view this content. for the last black framed picture.

Like That Movie With the Ship, Not A Sole Survivor
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

SAVES PROVIDED BY OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE.
PLEASE
, don't be an ungrateful leech and thank them by clicking on their nicknames and liking their original posts.
It took them hours of playthrough to make these saves. It'll take you 5 seconds to like their posts. Thank you!
Tustin

Girls' Night Out - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Load the last chapter and you get the trophy.

Learning to work together, That's something, I suppose - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Just grab a co-op Partner and press continue. You only see the ending, no gameplay needed.

Right There With Ya, Boys - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
"successfully complete all QTE with rats, don't use the knife at all and don't do anything with ghost."
Last edited by stasya ; 10-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.

The following 490 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, @dm, #NateB473, 123winken, 19willy74, 363870248, 500jin, abdullah_ali, abod1230, abulnoor, acp1512, adham11khalil, Adragon-007, aeki88, aeneax, AHMAD71, ahmednoor, Aipys, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Alexombre91, aliellie, alii_m2, alix505e, alphapiers, amoney3737, Anselmo Ricci, arijitc@361, Arlaithiel, articuno77, AshKetchum87, Astronautx, awesomw1, ayeeTEE, azoznokia, b0shey, bakajanai, BaleineàSperme, Ballackfutbol, barnoz, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batofgotham, Bifolco92, bigshnab, birka, blackmustang, bleask, bmerlin, bobsandbag, bolaelqq, BonusBen, Boom_Paradox, Bottega, bovadn, br0wniiez, BRAIAN216, Brheat, brucethornsave, Budokai12, BuggedGarden, Cactus_Blue, cah_geib18, camboggia75, canikoblivan, car1234, caretaker29, catastrophe8, cdogisnotcool, cem_aslan, ChainsXV, chaos_angel, Chef_de, Chrisyyc, CL_MW2_4, Cloud, ColdHearted, comer, conan-1, CorbyZB, Corvis, Coucouhibou, CrazyDrZenith, creamminal, Daedalus543, daFFy_d, daivent333333, danielc655, DanielJackson, DanielNorman, danrob106, Darkknight305, DarkLegacy, DeanH, Death Spirit, DeathBringerJJ, deathcross31, delpiero, Departed2 and 390 other users.
01-30-2020, 09:24 AM #83
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by samurai_ghost View Post
Originally posted by stasya View Post
there is wrong with Learning to work together save ..

I can't import it in save wizard ..

can u fix this ?

sorry for bothering u and thanx

Try to rename the zip file to "CUSA14102".

If it doesn't work, unzip the file, rename the folder to "CUSA14102", zip it and try to resign again.

not working and its say used by another process :(

What's used by another process? What exact step, and what exact error message? Does Windows Explorer say that when you are renaming the folder? Does Windows Explorer say that when you are zipping the CUSA folder? Have you checked the final file structure - before you attempt to resign - to make sure it's exactly what it needs to be? ZIP >>> CUSA14102 >>> PS4 save files

the file wasn't ready to import ..
but it worked in the end ..

thank u guy's and sorry
01-30-2020, 11:15 PM #84
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
there is wrong with Learning to work together save ..

I can't import it in save wizard ..

can u fix this ?

sorry for bothering u and thanx

Try to rename the zip file to "CUSA14102".

If it doesn't work, unzip the file, rename the folder to "CUSA14102", zip it and try to resign again.

not working and its say used by another process :(

What's used by another process? What exact step, and what exact error message? Does Windows Explorer say that when you are renaming the folder? Does Windows Explorer say that when you are zipping the CUSA folder? Have you checked the final file structure - before you attempt to resign - to make sure it's exactly what it needs to be? ZIP >>> CUSA14102 >>> PS4 save files

the file wasn't ready to import ..
but it worked in the end ..

thank u guy's and sorry

No reason to apologize. Just glad you got it to work. Sounds like maybe it was an issue with the file/folder structure.
04-16-2020, 06:28 AM #85
Hi,

Thanks for this thread
Last edited by batofgotham ; 04-16-2020 at 11:35 AM.
04-19-2020, 01:18 AM #86
Naruto
Dark Knight
Has anyone successfully re-regioned this to a US save? I'm new to SW.
04-25-2020, 07:24 AM #87
Ralun
Rookie
*EDIT* It works now !

Hi,

if i want to upload the first save file "A pint of frosty amber liquid" in Save Wizard Online it says Error "90005 --- Not exist in game list".
Why is it showing this error message ?
Last edited by Ralun ; 04-25-2020 at 08:24 AM.
06-17-2020, 01:49 PM #88
koz3bal
Gym leader
which save use for , you got a better way ?
Last edited by koz3bal ; 06-17-2020 at 01:59 PM.
06-17-2020, 02:48 PM #89
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post

I checked order of the trophies and it looks like I got this one when playing with a friend. I'm not sure it's obtainable in theatrical cut. I have two options for you. If you have a partner, use Shared Story save, finish co-op run with it, then replay chapters Wreck and Dive following this You must login or register to view this content. (or, if possible, replay them straight away). If you don't, use one of the solo endings save to unlock Curator's Cut (if you don't have it enabled yet) and then start a new game in Curator's Cut and, again, follow the steps in PowerPyx guide but, in this case, you'll need to choose one more dialogue option. To quote a comment to the vid "After Fliss puts out Conrads fire and he apologizes, choose the restrained option (this is my fault)..."

Sorry, but I didn't pre-order the game and so I did all solo runs in Theatrical Cut. :(
Last edited by stasya ; 06-17-2020 at 02:50 PM.
06-17-2020, 03:04 PM #90
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post

I checked order of the trophies and it looks like I got this one when playing with a friend. I'm not sure it's obtainable in theatrical cut. I have two options for you. If you have a partner, use Shared Story save, finish co-op run with it, then replay chapters Wreck and Dive following this You must login or register to view this content. (or, if possible, replay them straight away). If you don't, use one of the solo endings save to unlock Curator's Cut (if you don't have it enabled yet) and then start a new game in Curator's Cut and, again, follow the steps in PowerPyx guide but, in this case, you'll need to choose one more dialogue option. To quote a comment to the vid "After Fliss puts out Conrads fire and he apologizes, choose the restrained option (this is my fault)..."

Sorry, but I didn't pre-order the game and so I did all solo runs in Theatrical Cut. :(

curator's cut its free now on PSN store and use save in Page 8 Remember who's signing the checks and load the chapter Enzo

The following user thanked koz3bal for this useful post:

stasya
08-12-2020, 01:59 PM #91
Need help with "Learning to work together". As with the save in this thread only the host gets the trophy...can anybody help me?. As we only have to watch the credits for the trophy to pop it would easy and fast. Thanks!!!!

My psn id: rilk1977
Europe (Spain)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo