09-20-2019, 07:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is my platinum save 100% complete all
Zane level 50
a lot of legendaries weapons
max eridium & money
max stats ability & guard
I have not tested if the save makes a trophy pop ups

------ You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. -----
^-finally enjoy the save-^
Last edited by Wosley ; 09-21-2019 at 08:33 AM.

The following 757 users say thank you to xX-mafioso-Xx for this useful post:

_AAB_, ???Florent, 0Shiri0, 0xSonuc, 13wendelin11, 1murnow, 290087977, 415a415a454c, 7h1nk, 8u8u8uy7y, abdaullhalrashidi, abdulmalik, Abe221222, abufhad, Acosta-Martin, AdenRai, aeneax, Afro tiger, AHMAD71, aidan.2694, [email protected], alarosy2015, alessio, alex28, alexbelfast, alexmeson, Alexsandr194, alialmulal_98, alientemp008, Alinasser502, alkiko, allamifaris, alshar8i, alucardeath2020, Amai, Amendesu, Anax2xtc, Andredrufshgd, Andro_El_Cubano, AnotherN, ansongj, Appachu, Apu1982, ar0707, archive853, Argos, Ari, armandu78, arunyboys, asdqwe005, Ashina Traveler, asiandes, asv96, atiez, ausleagueonly, axelyt51310, Axhwell, ayekaboom, azshabrani, baaziz80, baddboyy, badmanjosh01, BASIA2001, Bassem-Alman, bbtux, bconr897, benbach, bendacmoktar, Benjamin-Cadiou, benjerrybutt, benjijn01, Berbere, Best, big-smoug1, big.jim, bigronnie, binczu, Black_Rose, black2199, blackmustang58, blacky, blaublau, Bo00bo19, Bobass, bobsandbag, Bobsio, boesartigerSpiegel, BokosGaming, booker t, borcatt, borderlands2sav, Boss1993, Boyka, br3nd0634, Brainiac, Bramabull, Bratahh, Breoreus, brodo, Broh and 657 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at xX-mafioso-Xx for this awful post:

Midnit1, OmGxx, stimer007
09-25-2019, 05:06 PM #29
thank you
09-25-2019, 05:09 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DRIVER1ksa View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by DRIVER1ksa View Post
is there any way to use it with ps4 last update ?

Save Wizard, same as always. It's up to date with the latest firmware unless I missed one.

after install its say only 5.05

You must login or register to view this content.

I haven't seen that message before, but I'll say this: The message is there for a definite reason, and if you want to guarantee Save Wizard compatibility with your saved games you should be careful about updating to the latest firmware. BUT Save Wizard does indeed work with the latest firmware as far as I'm aware. That should be 6.72 I think, somewhere around there. I have 2 PS4 Pros, both up to date on firmware as of yesterday, and both of them have used Save Wizard on that firmware without issue, both for resigning and one for adding Quick Codes to a save on 6.72. Also, I'm quite positive I've used Advanced Mode since 5.01, just not on 6.72 (maybe). I'm sure it works though.

Here's what I would recommend: Make sure your PS4 is set to automatic downloads OFF. It will still automatically download patches and firmware updates when you first boot it up or go onlline anyway which is annoying, so be on the lookout. Keep your PS4 offline when you are not using it online - put it online when you're playing a game online, downloading a game or patch, etc., then go offline again to make sure it doesn't download something when you're not looking. And when you start it up or go online, make sure you watch out for any System Software Update. If you see one, go into your notifications, pause the download, then cancel and delete it right away. Because you want to check with Save Wizard first.

Before you do go ahead with a firmware update, check with Save Wizard. They have a Facebook page, You must login or register to view this content.. They always update it when a new PS4 firmware is released, remind people not to update until they can check it first, and then let us know when it's safe to go ahead with the update. Most of the time it's fine, but sometimes it's not, because sometimes Sony changes their save structure around. We're expecting firmware 7.00 to do just that, almost certainly. So if you update to 7.00 before Save Wizard updates their own software (and there are never any guarantees they'll be able to), you won't be able to use Save Wizard unless and until that happens.

So keep checking that page for updates whenever Sony updates the firmware, and don't update your own PS4's firmware until Save Wizard gives the okay. If you do decide to go ahead and update, that warning you're seeing is there because there's no guarantee Save Wizard can decrypt the additional layers of protection Sony will be putting up in the future. Always feel free to PM me if I can be of more help. Hope this clears things up.

Originally posted by baguette_fresser View Post
great

Click the button on the Original Post that looks like a "thumbs up".

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

DRIVER1ksa
09-25-2019, 08:40 PM #31
thank u
09-25-2019, 11:27 PM #32
Thanks
09-26-2019, 02:02 PM #33
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by koroOsu View Post
thank u

Originally posted by ElectroidzGaming24 View Post
Thanks

To unlock the download link, click the button on the Original Post that looks like a "thumbs up".
09-26-2019, 03:07 PM #34
thank you
09-26-2019, 04:44 PM #35
thanks
09-26-2019, 06:43 PM #36
Thanks
09-26-2019, 08:17 PM #37
Ari
Rookie
thanks shmit
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo