Post: Ghostbusters Remastered - Nice Shootin', Tex! + 100% PKE [CUSA15558]
10-06-2019, 10:06 AM #1
Razor
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Nice Shootin', Tex!
Complete the game with less than $100,000 in property damage.

On the final boss , just kill it and it should unlock

Back Off Man. I'm A Scientist - Obtain 100% PKE scans for every paranormal creature

Have 2 ghost left

Mission 2 - Pretty much at the start of the level you should be able to scan 1 ghost
Mission 3 - Load the last chapter of the act which is the boss fight - scan the boss when you can and that should be the trophy.

Hopefully it works for you guys let me know Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2019 at 08:55 AM.

The following 134 users say thank you to Razor for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 7h1nk, aeneax, AfromanPSN, agit000, Alberta, Alinasser502, andyclimax, Anselmo Ricci, AtsFilms, b0shey, Bangkok-hitman, BASIA2001, BD132, Benny_Domson, Bigboss240280, Bluzz, bobsandbag, Bonfim36, bruno83, caretaker29, creamminal, Crystal_P, darkrevan, darkstar79, Dazy_Duke_03, Dershmoo, DiablQ, Diabolus.60, Doddo, Dronaldos, evildrake, fairytales, Fattoni123, Ficcanasone, FRAG, Frag__Hero, Freeman1566, frez0r, GADG3Tx87, gatsu71, gemini2k18, georgydann, gleb111, Grumpy Old Men, gtxtrinity, Ha-Kim, Harderbetter, Hatchet Harry, hollow_83, igors, IMAX, Inferno67, jdjfhfbrjeu32, jesmad2k10, Jesus-Perdices-Fernandez, joekerr, joelroma, JohnnyBoy59, Jordan-Snchez, kapaeulis, kenwana, KingRonSwanson, kirstieroro, komar2, konzolarry85, koz3bal, lawman1, Leonrpg, leorik_fl, LeRotbart, lolik, lordswift500, lucashary, MacadamCowboy, Mainman1234, malachit75, Mana, mariomeier007, Markus-Weisensee, matt69er, MatusPredator07, Darknight1990, mexcyber, michel2310, miichaelchriis, milito0022, MK85, MrSpeedy1982, Nathaniel, neil3011, neomax1986, nirvana999, pandorra13, ph14woozies, piperpetey7, Prototype10, Ps3_Xploder, psxplay and 34 other users.
10-06-2019, 10:55 AM #2
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Razor View Post

Nice Shootin', Tex!
Complete the game with less than $100,000 in property damage.

On the final boss , just kill it and it should unlock

Back Off Man. I'm A Scientist - Obtain 100% PKE scans for every paranormal creature

Have 2 ghost left

Mission 2 - Pretty much at the start of the level you should be able to scan 1 ghost
Mission 3 - Load the last chapter of the act which is the boss fight - scan the boss when you can and that should be the trophy.

Hopefully it works for you guys let me know Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Will you do more saves?

The following 2 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

joekerr, JohnnyBoy59
10-06-2019, 11:20 AM #3
Razor
Rookie
No I wont sorry.

I didn't think about doing a save for the collectibles when i did it so im sorry i missed that one other than that -

You're able to glitch the professional difficulty after you do a run on any other by just defeating the last boss of each chapter.. Apart from that you don't really need any other saves if you play the story atleast once.
10-07-2019, 08:55 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Embed your download link.
10-07-2019, 11:54 AM #5
Thank you!
10-27-2019, 11:42 AM #6
AntiFog
Experienced noob
We Came, We Saw… + The Destructor (kill the last boss)

Ghostbusters Drinking Game (continue the game and in Return to the Sedgewick Chapter use the last one)

Spores, Molds, and Fungus (continue the game and collect the last artifact in Cemetry Chapter)
Last edited by AntiFog ; 10-27-2019 at 11:54 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to AntiFog for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, creamminal, Dronaldos, Nathaniel, neil3011, stephanaugsburg, tj17usa, ZAEK_DD
10-27-2019, 10:05 PM #7
Originally posted by AntiFog View Post
We Came, We Saw… + The Destructor (kill the last boss)

Ghostbusters Drinking Game (continue the game and in Return to the Sedgewick Chapter use the last one)

Spores, Molds, and Fungus (continue the game and collect the last artifact in Cemetry Chapter)

Hi, thanks for sharing.
Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 10-28-2019 at 10:01 AM.
10-28-2019, 04:34 AM #8
AntiFog
Experienced noob
Hi, I don't have the save ‘cause used the glitch (https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1304959#vch) and wasn't sure if it works.
But it works like a charm and you can download the file from my 1st link (3000K.zip), finish the game to coplete the storyline and use the glitch to beat only bosses, every boss.
Last edited by AntiFog ; 10-28-2019 at 11:56 AM.
10-28-2019, 09:39 AM #9
Hi, I don't have the save ‘cause used the glitch (https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1304959#vch) and wasn't sure if it works.
But it works like a charm and you can download the file from my 1st link (3000K.zip), finish the game to coplete the storyline and use the glitch to beat only bosses, every boss.

Thanks for your saves Smile
So it's possible to unlock the professional trophy with your first save by only beating the last boss(Checkpoint) on professional?

Thanks
10-28-2019, 11:31 AM #10
AntiFog
Experienced noob
Originally posted by Lord_Elrond View Post

Thanks for your saves Smile
So it's possible to unlock the professional trophy with your first save by only beating the last boss(Checkpoint) on professional?

Thanks

No, unfortunately. You'll have to beat all bosses but only bosses if you follow the glitch description. Continue my career to kill the last boss, complete the storyline, get trophy for 3000K destruction and for the easy walkthrough. Don't rewrite or erase the save after compleating the storyline. Use glitch to beat every boss through the chapter selection. I did it in one go. Nothing difficult and took me about 1.5 hour.
Last edited by AntiFog ; 10-28-2019 at 10:01 PM.

The following user thanked AntiFog for this useful post:

Lord_Elrond
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo