Post: The Forest: Spelunker and Get Closure trophies [CUSA12398]
10-13-2019, 03:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I couldn't find any save files for these trophies I made one myself to help out any lazy brothers like me.

Spelunker: Load save and just go into the cave infront of you and then get out , it should pop.

Get Closure:Same save file look at the cave from the mini camp and to ur left will be all the passengers that are left to find, they are scattered trough trees and bushes.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-14-2019 at 05:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to nasxi94 for this useful post:

AdolfoTiRompo, aeneax, AHMAD71, AndrewG87, Avenger309, dasbrotx3, fenicce, frez0r, JokeRISINGx, Leonrpg, Lfc_david28, Major Meat Bone, SlowRapid, Wosley, yasserJ_
11-05-2020, 11:55 AM #11
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by nasxi94 View Post
Since I couldn't find any save files for these trophies I made one myself to help out any lazy brothers like me.

Spelunker: Load save and just go into the cave infront of you and then get out , it should pop.

Get Closure:Same save file look at the cave from the mini camp and to ur left will be all the passengers that are left to find, they are scattered trough trees and bushes.

Originally posted by AndrewG87 View Post
Got the 50k steps trophy too nice one, Cave trophy didn't pop but ill try what the guy above said when I finish work Happy

Thanks dude

Originally posted by SlowRapid View Post
Edit: i was able to pop cave Trophy u forgot something in the Big hole.
If u enter the hole open ur Map in the Top left u see a circle there is 1 spot u forgot

Entrance where the spot is is where the door is not the swimming hole

Please bro, can u help me to get this trophy? i dont understand what i have to do, i go to the cave in front of me and explore it and exit in the same place i enter, and then i go to the hole and enter in the cave than have a door and then what i have to do?
I have tried a lot of things and i cant get the trophy

The following user thanked PEPEBENY for this useful post:

SlowRapid
11-06-2020, 01:57 AM #12
SlowRapid
LegitTrophySeller!
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post
Since I couldn't find any save files for these trophies I made one myself to help out any lazy brothers like me.

Got the 50k steps trophy too nice one, Cave trophy didn't pop but ill try what the guy above said when I finish work Happy

Thanks dude

If u enter the hole open ur Map in the Top left u see a circle there is 1 spot u forgot

Please bro, can u help me to get this trophy? i dont understand what i have to do, i go to the cave in front of me and explore it and exit in the same place i enter, and then i go to the hole and enter in the cave than have a door and then what i have to do?

u got an message

The following user thanked SlowRapid for this useful post:

PEPEBENY
11-06-2020, 12:59 PM #13
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post

Thanks dude

u got an message

Thanks Slowrapid finally i have got the trophy u have to enter in the cave where u get the You must login or register to view this content., u have to enter You must login or register to view this content. and then u gonna get the trophy spelunker Hi

THANKS nasxi94 ClapsClaps
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 11-06-2020 at 01:02 PM.

The following user thanked PEPEBENY for this useful post:

SlowRapid
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo