11-30-2019, 11:50 AM #1
RoyalBlue726
I am the King
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Outer Worlds CUSA18285 - Misc Trophies

Mightier than Sword - Go to Sophia and talk to her
Ludwig was Right - Kill all the robot
Sunburn - Use three Adrena-Time seperately wait for the duration and use again so you can stack adrena-time crash 3 times to lower your intelligence to below average. then access the terminal and skip it yourself
Well Dressed - Wear the Chimaera
Peace in our Time - Continue the quest

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RoyalBlue726 ; 01-16-2020 at 12:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 211 users say thank you to RoyalBlue726 for this useful post:

``,, 01yichunfun, a67778363, aalvi, abuhmeed11, abulnoor, ADAY, Adrianobr28, aeneax, Aetheria, agedxurr, aimerlove, Akeymu, Anax2xtc, andyclimax, aw8, awesomw1, azhar599, badsprawler, BadTatto, Bala.perdida, Barbam, barnoz, bcdesjardin, beartrap, ben365-, benja1016, bmj2k7, bosley1, Bottega, bsv683, BuggedGarden, burnttoazdt, Captain Adderall, ccowley, chaobear, CheatingPanda, citizen502, claudio moyano, cloudtragik, CosmoConstant, CosmoKramer, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crackmax, cyber2fun, Daweism, DeanH, deathcross31, Dejan, djricekcn, dokoia, DonSokke, dontcareknowwhy, Dr.M.px, Dr3w92, draconux, DrProphet007, DuanyX, Dyaburst, dyj683049, ElectroRaisins, elephantitus, EmoZio, error40404, Eustia, expo88, FLOYD, frez0r, fu_chunlove, GADG3Tx87, Gagliardi, Ganko, Gaoyiming, getyourown, gipsan3000, godden18, googleid, GraceNightmare, grimlydemise, grimreaper337, Grizzleybear92, Gtxr24, Ha-Kim, hassanxx, headged, HeavensSmile, hellface, hess47, hiddengamer, hollywood0328, iGalaxiez, ivan6219, jackdaws, jackyshen, jacobfoddrill99, jasonsoldout, jeizze, Jerem92i, jesmad2k10 and 111 other users.
12-01-2019, 02:12 AM #2
elephantitus
Save Point
Thank you kindly for your generous save. I needed Mightier than Sword, and this worked great.
12-01-2019, 02:51 AM #3
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Can you further explain the sunburn save? No matter what options I pick the skip jump is always successful.

Originally posted by RoyalBlue726 View Post
Outer Worlds CUSA18285 - Misc Trophies

Sunburn - Use three Adrena-Time seperately wait for the duration and use again so you can stack adrena-time crash 3 times to lower your intelligence to below average. then access the terminal and skip it yourself

The following 11 users say thank you to JRG1988 for this useful post:

burnttoazdt, deathcross31, Grizzleybear92, Jtripz, milito0022, ParkerCom, PHANTOM410, pozaxfear91, Renato-Santos0, tiagothm, w2fst4u
12-01-2019, 03:52 AM #4
RoyalBlue726
I am the King
Originally posted by JRG1988 View Post
Can you further explain the sunburn save? No matter what options I pick the skip jump is always successful.

Sorry use this You must login or register to view this content.
Use three Adrena-Time seperately wait for the duration and use again so you can stack adrena-time crash 3 times to lower your intelligence to below average.
Last edited by RoyalBlue726 ; 12-01-2019 at 03:56 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RoyalBlue726 for this useful post:

elephantitus, Mitch94
12-01-2019, 07:00 PM #5
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you very much for the correction and explanation! Do you happen to have saves containing "peace in our time" the MSI ironclast peace one? And we'll dressed?

Use three Adrena-Time seperately wait for the duration and use again so you can stack adrena-time crash 3 times to lower your intelligence to below average.

The following user thanked JRG1988 for this useful post:

kriegpsycho
12-02-2019, 01:08 AM #6
RoyalBlue726
I am the King
Thank you very much for the correction and explanation! Do you happen to have saves containing "peace in our time" the MSI ironclast peace one? And we'll dressed?

Well I have save for those but you have to wait for a week.

The following user thanked RoyalBlue726 for this useful post:

JRG1988
12-02-2019, 02:35 PM #7
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Sounds good, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate it a lot.

Well I have save for those but you have to wait for a week.
12-03-2019, 10:42 AM #8
barnoz
Keeper
Ludwig was Right doesn't pop for me. I kill all the robots and then I'm asked to go see Sophia and the story conrtinues. Am I missing something else that needs to be done?
12-03-2019, 02:41 PM #9
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
I can confirm it does pop. It just took my game about 10 minutes to pop it

Originally posted by barnoz View Post
Ludwig was Right doesn't pop for me. I kill all the robots and then I'm asked to go see Sophia and the story conrtinues. Am I missing something else that needs to be done?
12-03-2019, 08:12 PM #10
barnoz
Keeper
Ok, so I did more testing and can confirm it's not the save. I also had another save for the Sunburn trophy and I believe that this is what interfered with the trophy popping up. The minute I took that save off my PS4, Gobble's save worked without a problem. This is just a speculation on my part but the sunburn save came with a SCEmemory file and this was probably flagged as having completed the mission already or doing something prior which canceled it.

In any case, if you have the same issue I had, just restore your original save set and add Gobble's save file (resigned) and everything should work normally.

Thank you again for saving me all that time replaying the game from scratch, with your save. Much appreciated. Claps
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo