01-19-2020, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my platinum save for DBZ KAKAROT

Everything is done

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Goku Vegeta and gohan are lvl 125+
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-19-2020 at 10:03 PM.

The following 509 users say thank you to expp3rtt for this useful post:

``,, _H3x_, 1233355, 3bdullaH7, 95bits, Aasjfh1555, abade460, abomaha707, Aboodz, abulnoor, Ace10990, aeneax, Ahmad55d, Airborne_sniper, ajay.solidsnake, albasheeq, alelotta, alifilm, almasafi94, Alokadon, alphapiers, altusan, Amire23, andre1877, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, angelymary, Angry99, Anima91, Anonyma93, Anselmo Ricci, ANSEM000, antonio0, Applesauce, AQRed, aqwsaq, ArimaV5, Arkillo, ARKV, Arsalan Parwez, Arthaz, arunyboys, asd1123, ATHx, Atlazt, ayah, b7reya, BADDOG-9, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, bang4stylez, BardockSonico, Bazzika454, Bboytico09, Bear_Nado_97, Bellerophon, Bendouche, Berhane, Best, bibimoon12, Bifolco92, Bigb_nemesis, bigronnie, BitBoy, black-hole, BlackMetalPanda, BlackPantherBaghira, blastman, bobbyali, bobigokuq, BonusBen, Bottega, boulou, Boyka, br0wniiez, bradders89, Branque_33, BRAO, Broh, BrunnoSteca30, Brunoslip86, Budokai12, bullet1994, caiodamiao, canikoblivan, Captain.Nilz, captainftw, carmine310, Castru, celedrindal, ChaosRising67, charms13, chibukac, chrisdu69, Chro, Ciccioboy, CK9944, Cloud, CloverOkami09, cocodeshanel, comer and 409 other users.
02-01-2020, 08:13 PM #38
is not working... i put the file in the usb and wwhen i try to copy it on my ps4 it says that its not my file...
help pls i have the italian game
02-02-2020, 01:21 AM #39
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iczAndry View Post
is not working... i put the file in the usb and wwhen i try to copy it on my ps4 it says that its not my file...

You need a program that can resign the save to your account for it to work. (Game Genie MAX PS4)
02-02-2020, 12:52 PM #40
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post

You need a program that can resign the save to your account for it to work. (Game Genie MAX PS4)

can i get it for free or do i have to pay?
02-02-2020, 02:58 PM #41
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post

can i get it for free or do i have to pay?

You need to pay, $60 USD. I've put some basic information in the link below. It's called Save Wizard for PS4. On top of "resigning" games so you can use other peoples' saves, for many games you can also add cheats to saves (including your own), and for many of those games you can edit the saves yourself if Save Wizard's cheats are not enough for you.

You must login or register to view this content.

02-02-2020, 05:31 PM #42
Thanks, all ok for me.
I also had the problem of detecting saves, but I did so:
1) deleted all my previous saves from the playstation (backup)
2) entered these
3) during game load I selected manual save 1 (even if the game does not detect it, but there is)
4) i did the last trophies, like 10 caves, 10 level training, shenron wish etc etc

The following user thanked Ciccioboy for this useful post:

Sodic12
02-11-2020, 10:06 AM #43
thanks
02-15-2020, 02:10 PM #44
blastman
Ghost shooter
Thanks man! If possible re-region for EU the "Down with the Demon Realm!" trophy ?
03-03-2020, 02:20 AM #45
Originally posted by Broh View Post
Originally posted by VanillaNeko View Post
Does not work, on the French PSN version.

The saves are not even detected by the game.

I got the French version and it's work

On the PSN ?

Yes

Salut, suite a la perte total de la sauvegarde de mon jeu je suis venus ici pour un récupéré une en 100% mais le soucis c'est quand je veut récupéré la sauvegarde sur la PS4 sa me dit '' Copie impossible, Les données sauvegardées appartiennent a un autre joueur.'' Vous avez une solution ? :/
03-03-2020, 02:05 PM #46
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by icepingui View Post
Does not work, on the French PSN version.

The saves are not even detected by the game.

I got the French version and it's work

On the PSN ?

Yes

Salut, suite a la perte total de la sauvegarde de mon jeu je suis venus ici pour un récupéré une en 100% mais le soucis c'est quand je veut récupéré la sauvegarde sur la PS4 sa me dit '' Copie impossible, Les données sauvegardées appartiennent a un autre joueur.'' Vous avez une solution ? :/

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

icepingui
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo