Post: VANQUISH - The Best of All Possible Worlds and Living Legend [CUSA16161]
02-21-2020, 01:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://www.mediafire.com/file/m8pr121mowptoek/CUSA16161.zip/file

Just contuine the Video @32:09 and collect the last 4 Collectibles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROZNyZzoL_w

Contuine the story and beat the last Boss for Living Legend trophie. Settings are on easy.. so it shouldnt be a big problem Smile

Small Update:
Challenge 1-5 is done from me. Challenge 6 left :(
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wfh617mphcus15y/CUSA16161.zip/file
Last edited by Lord_Elrond ; 02-22-2020 at 05:25 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to Lord_Elrond for this useful post:

Aboodz, aeneax, don pie, gowhawx, ignored467, JhOnNY_HD, Jom Jom, korazx, Leonrpg, magic1361, Nathaniel, neomax1986, pandorra13, ripherup, SSnake, Tazzmatazz, user1313, Wosley
03-10-2020, 07:06 AM #20
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
BUT there is good news, unlock everything with Save Wizard and pass the first Challenge, you will get a trophy "Tactical Challenger"
EasyBreezy ^^

Thanks heaps had to delete all my saves and then try again.. but oddly it only worked when I was playing offline as well.. not sure if the last part is required but thanks heaps.
Last edited by sajman777 ; 03-10-2020 at 07:55 AM.
04-13-2020, 05:30 PM #21
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Can confirm that collectible trophy doesn't pop as it seems all the pangloss statues have been shot. Does anyone have another save with a few left to get the trophy to pop please?

thisi is not true, collectibles work like a charm. simply follow the maka guide ast the timestamp mentioned, shoot at all four statues and it pops. good work man thx a lot

The following user thanked Nathaniel for this useful post:

sajman777
04-13-2020, 09:05 PM #22
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Can confirm that collectible trophy doesn't pop as it seems all the pangloss statues have been shot. Does anyone have another save with a few left to get the trophy to pop please?

thisi is not true, collectibles work like a charm. simply follow the maka guide ast the timestamp mentioned, shoot at all four statues and it pops. good work man thx a lot

I shot all four and it never triggered for me. Thanks for checking again, maybe I should have deleted all my saves and tried again.
04-15-2020, 06:05 PM #23
randdd
Rookie
i need the same save but to US please
05-20-2020, 10:01 PM #24
BUT there is good news, unlock everything with Save Wizard and pass the first Challenge, you will get a trophy "Tactical Challenger"
EasyBreezy ^^

EmoZio - How did you manage to get the "unlock all" to work? I have tried it and it doesn't unlock anything at all.
05-21-2020, 07:21 AM #25
EmoZio
Rookie
Originally posted by EmptyFibers View Post
EasyBreezy ^^

EmoZio - How did you manage to get the "unlock all" to work? I have tried it and it doesn't unlock anything at all.

It is only about Challenges (Tactical Challenger), having passed the first, it counts everything for the trophy.
05-21-2020, 10:56 AM #26
EasyBreezy ^^

It is only about Challenges (Tactical Challenger), having passed the first, it counts everything for the trophy.

I gathered that, but the challenges do not unlock when you use Save Wizard to "Unlock Everything". I have tried multiple times, it unlocks nothing.
05-21-2020, 01:22 PM #27
EmoZio
Rookie
EasyBreezy ^^

I gathered that, but the challenges do not unlock when you use Save Wizard to "Unlock Everything". I have tried multiple times, it unlocks nothing.

As far as I remember, this function unlocks all challenges, and we are talking about them.
05-21-2020, 01:31 PM #28
EasyBreezy ^^

As far as I remember, this function unlocks all challenges, and we are talking about them.

Must be non-working on Save Wizards side then.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo