03-12-2020, 02:18 AM #1
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone has US saves relating to the New Game+ trophies I would greatly appreciate it!

With these saves you can get a few pain in the ass trophies, I have not tested any further than these.

This save was partially provided by You must login or register to view this content. for the trophies Librarian and Old World Pictures, i did a little more work for the other trophies

-Alyosha
-Sword of Damocles
-Forest child
(For the 3 above, Just move forward and kill the Bear)

---For the trophies relating to Librarian and Old World Pictures you need to make sure you have no Metro Exodus saves on your PS4 or they won't work for some reason---

-Librarian (Second House on the right when you load, YouTube link below.)
-Old World Pictures (Second House on the right when you load, YouTube link below.)
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

-Dressed For Success (The last armor upgrade is right in front of you upon loading. Load the Quick Save and make sure to resign BOTH files, the save and the profile config!)

-Professional (You just have to kill an enemy with the crossbow, there's a wolf and a man tied to a post right in front of you. Load the Quick Save and make sure to resign BOTH files, the save and the profile config!)

For use on NGU only!
Last edited by JRG1988 ; 03-18-2020 at 11:02 PM. Reason: title

The following 214 users say thank you to JRG1988 for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, [email protected], abdaullhalrashidi, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abosaud09, abulnoor, Adrianobr28, aeneax, Ahmaad1, albasheeq, alca_iori, Ali-AlOlayan, aliellie, AM1R, Amarildo88, Angelus Satani, AntiFog, aresye65, Ashina Traveler, asnago, AussieCrow, awesomw1, Azrak_KSA, Bader505, Boss1993, Bronhatelo, brown_d, brownie_1, Busiu1986, captain113, Carmeni1991, chaobear, chenbin, clouzing, dahua123456, danrob106, dariusdrake22, Dark_moon, Darthraven4U, Dazy_Duke_03, Death1127, Dershmoo, dhess17, Dr Salem, DuanyX, edwin688, egold777, emptycolor, Faisal19, FamiliarGamer, fares4630, Faturidi28, fedejujuy, ferry.irawan, Fiel, fiyrso, foxx69, frankml2008, furia20881, galo7, gareggiare, generasiondefuego, gigiverna, giveuptheghost, Goshewan, gowhawx, gray8319, Grumble456, hackstraiker, Hamed, hanahowl, HeavensSmile, Horben, Hoseinm1990, HW99, ifhaid, intoxprodige, ivan6219, japahideki, Javad134, jeffersonds012, Jimmy_lyz, Joao do Fole, Joeso47$, Jokerox63, JonathanOpie, k-hassaan, kabar122, kingdron, kinlop, kirasghost, KiryuZero, Kletka_99, komarek78, Koroshi, kostopolus, kowal76, LDheatran, leo1992 and 114 other users.
03-18-2020, 05:58 PM #11
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by JRG1988 View Post
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
hey i finally got around to using the saves. and i think your missing the config save for the collectibles. when i load in the collectibles are there but in my journal i have none of the others got

I didn't need it for mine. All I did was is made sure I deleted my existing profile save on my PS4. And continued the game from the continue option. This games saves are weird, you have to make sure you don't have any metro Exodus saves on your PS4. Let me know if that works. If it does I'll update the instructions.

yup that worked! looks like you have to remove all your existing metro saves first

The following 2 users say thank you to awesomw1 for this useful post:

aeneax, JRG1988
03-18-2020, 11:03 PM #12
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
hey i finally got around to using the saves. and i think your missing the config save for the collectibles. when i load in the collectibles are there but in my journal i have none of the others got

I didn't need it for mine. All I did was is made sure I deleted my existing profile save on my PS4. And continued the game from the continue option. This games saves are weird, you have to make sure you don't have any metro Exodus saves on your PS4. Let me know if that works. If it does I'll update the instructions.

yup that worked! looks like you have to remove all your existing metro saves first

Thank you for the update! I'm glad it worked for you. I've updated the post to help other people.
07-25-2020, 12:25 PM #13
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Does anybody have a save for Friend of the Crew?
04-01-2022, 09:49 PM #14
Zmey-G
Rookie

Agree.

Collectibles needs config file.
12-31-2022, 08:06 AM #15
I have no save on my PS and still the Librarian and Old World Pictures does not work
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo