Post: RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE Minimalist/Conqueror/Jill Valentine [CUSA14168]
04-04-2020, 09:50 PM #1
drajes
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi just end the game and pop the two trophy Minimalist and I Might Need These Later! .

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I update this savegame unlock trophy Conqueror/Jill Valentine just defeat nemesis and end the game

Last edited by drajes ; 04-25-2020 at 02:10 AM.

The following 165 users say thank you to drajes for this useful post:

``,, 00abovezero, 5150, AbsoluteZero25, aby1994, aeneax, ahrenity, aliellie, alii, allamifaris, alvaroortizlugo, andydvd84, Anselmo Ricci, AnxiousSavior, aziiz, Aziz albanna, b77,, basharsky88, Berserker, bloodrive65, bokerman, BonusBen, Boots617, bruninho_rp, BrunnoSteca30, BubbaDaBarb, burnttoazdt, caiodamiao, Cap77, CarrascoDelacruz1, chokolatex, claudio moyano, Colection21, Cptspiller, Craig-Richardson, crisxsilvabr, DarknessTear, darksouls1983, Darkwarangel, darrensensei, dell77, deusversus, devilice34, DFuast, dnhl, dragun619, Emanuel cardoso, Fallesto, fatcow999, Fifty Pence, finalheaven13, fortyxl, frez0r, Gabriela-M-Perez-Ortiz, gamermaterial96, GEC01, generasiondefuego, ghettofied69, Goofy95, Gríndhouse, hali10, hassanxx, Hauntrrr, Hklj, honda_ryderz, illusional, itachi11, Jared-Guevara, Jhdaz123, Jimmy_lyz, JimmyHACK, [email protected], johnwildxx, K.O.K_Juggalo, karas1999, kidfresh96, kike_07, kinain, kingteavoz, KleberMishima, kongkongkong, Kurdistan, leejunfan30000, Leonrpg, LiquidusXIII, LxSeries, lz_andre, mancaos, manu666, markl1989, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, Mazeltov, mbinhassan, mdi122116, MESSI90, Midnit1, mike7144, mikhail, mikmikerns, milito0022 and 65 other users.
04-05-2020, 06:00 AM #11
Originally posted by 00abovezero View Post
Originally posted by Mr Andrew2007 View Post
Originally posted by 00abovezero View Post
Originally posted by drajes View Post
If you have any trouble defeating Nemesis mode Inferno just watch this video

Can you beat his ass for me? I've been trying for a hour, Its not worth this time if someone else could do it.

Send your save to save wizard and we can create a super hp quick code!

https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/

What do you mean we? You are part of their team and I don't think they'll do that.

Everyone has to send the save data in order for them to decrypt it. The more save data from one game they get the more likely they'll support it. "We" as in the save wizard community!!! Take pictures The amount of health, points, items, amounts within items and send at along with the message.

To much of a hassle. Read your messages.
04-05-2020, 06:07 AM #12
Yeabu
Rookie
Tight Good Job On This One Homie
04-05-2020, 06:26 AM #13
thanks bro!.. nemesis sucked on infernal but got it done!
04-05-2020, 09:47 AM #14
Anyone willing to shareplay to beat nemesis on inferno?
04-05-2020, 08:30 PM #15

you want to beat him? or you need somebody to beat him for you?
04-05-2020, 09:46 PM #16
Originally posted by LxSeries View Post

you want to beat him? or you need somebody to beat him for you?

Someone to beat him for me, I'm not sure if shareplay will work.

The following user thanked Mr Andrew2007 for this useful post:

kike_07
04-06-2020, 12:48 AM #17
thanks
04-11-2020, 10:47 PM #18
Zixin
Rookie
Hi just end the game and pop the two trophy Minimalist and I Might Need These Later! .

I update this savegame unlock trophy Conqueror/Jill Valentine just defeat nemesis and end the game

How do I install this save on my PS4 with a USB?
04-12-2020, 02:58 AM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Zixin View Post
Hi just end the game and pop the two trophy Minimalist and I Might Need These Later! .

How do I install this save on my PS4 with a USB?

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below. That process will automatically put it on a USB in your appropriate account folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-12-2020 at 02:59 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo