05-03-2020, 01:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello

i made a small save set for the hardest trophies in Daymare 1998

Save 1: Runner, Immortal and Slaughter

load the auto save and you have 9 min left to defeat the final boss without dying in order to get trophies of save 1 ( if you having trouble to defeating the final boss , see this You must login or register to view this content.)

Save 2: Hunting Season

continue the game and follow this You must login or register to view this content.to shot the last toy (Note: as for audio logs , documents and ID tags, i think if you collect 1 more for each collectible it will unlocks. same as for combat related trophies. hope someone conform that )

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Regards
Last edited by mamuske ; 05-03-2020 at 01:40 AM.

The following 128 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, #NateB473, 19willy74, A_B_Y, aeneax, ahrenity, AkIrA HD, alemetal, alphapiers, Archavia, articuno77, aymanos1986, Ballackfutbol, bandar, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, Bernardo, Bigboss240280, birka, Capsule, Ciccioboy, cnbyuth, ColdHearted, Coolpey, Dark_invasor, Dazy_Duke_03, Death1127, DefReaper, demonquaid, Devilsar, Diego_kyo, downisethe, evildrake, expo88, Ficcanasone, flaviuccio91, FRAG, frez0r, G1175, GabrielMst, Gilouf, GokuVegeta000, gray8319, Grumpy Old Men, Hams-1980, hargreaves, Hatchet Harry, hiddengamer, His, iBardock85, Ibmendes, ignored467, Inferno67, jamalxxx, jesmad2k10, JhOnNY_HD, joelroma, JohnJR, josesant, jrat2, JustAName1337, kgj35813, KHIIER, kid90, Killerkev89, KingCheat, kingland34, KingRonSwanson, leojroma, Leonrpg, Lighthammer88, LonelyAvenger, lou10, luckydevil, Lukey111, Lusiano89, malachit75, mancha10, marajade, mariucco94ita, markhor87, mbandrea, mic88, milito0022, Miraculix0311, mogway, mohammadraja, mokozan, Mouton335, MR-QHR, Mr.Monster, nadirlembo90, Nathaniel, nemesis_raoul, neomax1986, Nyandere, ODDO_22, oldcp65, pandorra13, ph14woozies and 28 other users.
08-06-2020, 10:28 PM #11
any one have save us ..
08-07-2020, 01:17 AM #12
Originally posted by Hams-1980 View Post
any one have save us ..

I think the save can be re-region into US by using SW since the is supported

Regards

The following user thanked mamuske for this useful post:

Hams-1980
08-07-2020, 04:15 AM #13
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Originally posted by Hams-1980 View Post
any one have save us ..

I think the save can be re-region into US by using SW since the is supported

Regards

I'll try.
10-21-2020, 12:55 PM #14

Hello

load the auto save and you have 9 min left to defeat the final boss without dying in order to get trophies of save 1 ( if you having trouble to defeating the final boss , see this You must login or register to view this content.)

continue the game and follow this You must login or register to view this content.to shot the last toy (Note: as for audio logs , documents and ID tags, i think if you collect 1 more for each collectible it will unlocks. same as for combat related trophies. hope someone conform that )

Regards

which save is for the ending? i can re-region to US but the way the data was formatted is confusing.
Last edited by luckydevil ; 10-21-2020 at 12:56 PM.
10-21-2020, 01:03 PM #15
if anyone is able to re-region the first save let me know. I am having difficulty in trying to re-region.
10-21-2020, 02:42 PM #16
Originally posted by luckydevil View Post

Hello

Regards

which save is for the ending? i can re-region to US but the way the data was formatted is confusing.

It is save 1
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo