Post: **IGNORE** The Last of Us Part II - Sightseer Trophy [CUSA07820]
06-20-2020, 02:45 AM #1
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: Unfortunately the Profile save is needed for this trophy as it relates to a collectible, but I didn't export my Profile save until after I got the collectible so this trophy won't work at the moment. I'll re-up once I replay the game if a save is still needed. Apologies to all.
Last edited by blurrz ; 06-20-2020 at 08:01 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax, Bottega, Cris242cris7, crubik, doscrash, GDR, gr82b61, iiAmjd, iinmr, itali7, [email protected], Jordan1999, KleberMishima, LiGeNDeRY, marx, maximumbr, mic88, [email protected], MR-QHR, nextgennaggers, oazzamx12, oyoung2006, ryan_john44, STVBDKD, Supachai-Wilavan, taker394, tkingdomkeyt, VegaQ8, vitalovitalo, wagav85878mailerna, Wosley, yazeed07

The following user groaned blurrz for this awful post:

iphone4g4g
06-20-2020, 05:18 PM #11
Originally posted by iiAmjd View Post
Barkos srore closed need a key to open the door :L

Correct, this is what I am talking about when I say "Needs a Key". Not the file itself. It re-signed and loaded up fine, I was able to walk around the corner and find the store, however when I arrived at the store it says "Needs Key" instead of like the video where Ellie has the key and puts it in.
06-20-2020, 06:02 PM #12
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
EDIT: This save doesn't work and this thread can be ignored until I fix it. Apologies.
Last edited by blurrz ; 06-20-2020 at 08:02 PM.

The following user thanked blurrz for this useful post:

Bottega
06-20-2020, 09:23 PM #13
iiAmjd
Rookie
Originally posted by blurrz View Post
EDIT: This save doesn't work and this thread can be ignored until I fix it. Apologies.

ok bro we are waiting and thank you
06-20-2020, 11:07 PM #14
Originally posted by blurrz View Post
EDIT: Unfortunately the Profile save is needed for this trophy as it relates to a collectible, but I didn't export my Profile save until after I got the collectible so this trophy won't work at the moment. I'll re-up once I replay the game if a save is still needed. Apologies to all.

Damn I am too late he already removed the save
06-21-2020, 01:52 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Adds to what's known about the save files / structure of the game, so helpful in other ways. Closing the thread for now, but PM me or one of the other mods and we can re-open it as soon as you have a working link again. Thanks Blurrz!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo