07-09-2020, 05:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers Guys, I guess I was not the only one, who had to play through half of the
game again to enter this stupid shitty dlc, so I decided to help you out and provide you my
Kraken DLC starter save.

The char is maxed out ( Level 999 ) and you should have no problems to finish all trophies in
no time ( took me like 2 hours or so max ). You will start at the beginning point in front of the
med bay. From this point you can 100% the whole dlc.

Please take note, I won't update any more trophy related saves, since I have finished the game and
as mentioned with this save everything is doable with ease.
If this helped, please leave a like = )

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: It might be possible that you can only use this save with the 2,99 € add on i bought from
the store, sorry guys.
Last edited by Nathaniel ; 08-08-2020 at 08:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 9 users say thank you to Nathaniel for this useful post:

500jin, aeneax, deathscythe86, frez0r, juedui10000, kiki1941, Leonrpg, nemesis_raoul, Vijay-R

The following user groaned Nathaniel for this awful post:

milito0022
07-10-2020, 03:17 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks very much for sharing. DLCs like that are often the reason I wait until a game's final, final, final version before my first playthrough, but with a save like this it wouldn't matter.
07-10-2020, 05:24 PM #3
You're welcome, buddy. Yes, as a matter of fact I have wanted to wait here as well but I somehow bought it on sale and forgot to check if I can enter the dlc later on but it was too late. Haha nevermind, i had to clean up some trophies in a second run so it was not that bad. :-)
Last edited by Nathaniel ; 07-10-2020 at 05:25 PM.
03-29-2024, 09:59 PM #4
denxcx
Rookie
only ps4? no pc? :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo