Post: Detroit Become Human: Endings, Connor and Collectible saves [CUSA08344]
07-15-2020, 02:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey:

Me again, I want to share these saves of Detroit Become Human. It's the digital version of the NA store. It has all endings, almost all Connor saves and the collectible save. I tested them on my dummy account and they worked.

IMPORTANT 1: You have to resign Checkpoints-cv1-sv7 and Main Game Save files!
IMPORTANT 2: These saves use SPANISH language! After you start the game, choose the fourth option OPCIONES then IDIOMA and choose ENG for english language.

SAVE 1: THREE AT JERICHO + SCORCHED EARTH + ONE OF US
Instructions: Choose CONTINUE. You will play as MARKUS, win the QTEs, then activate the bomb timer, then escape with North and Josh, then choose SAVE NORTH and complete QTE. Trophies pop up after you complete the chapter.

SAVE 2: THIS IS MY STORY + AN ARMY OF ME + SAFE HARBOR + HAPPY FAMILY + MORAL VICTORY + MY TURN TO DECIDE + SURVIVORS + UNDEFEATED + PARTNERS
Instructions: Choose CONTINUE. A cutscene will start, wait until you play as CONNOR, he is in a snowy garden, you have to find an escape (Press R2 to scan the area and follow the yellow mark). Complete the QTE and avoid MARKUS death. Trophies pop up after the second credits (Press X to skip them).

SAVE 3: ESCAPE DEATH + MISSION COMPLETE + LIBERATION
Instructions: Choose CONTINUE. A cutscene will start, wait until you play as CONNOR, he is in a snowy garden, this time DO NOT NOTHING AND WAIT LIKE 2 MINUTES. CONNOR will kill MARKUS. Trophies pop up after the second credits (Press X to skip them).

SAVE 4: BOOKWORM
Instructions: Choose CONTINUE. You will play as KARA. She is in a basement. Follow the path and you will get the main hall of the mansion. She will hear ZLATKO conversation. Go upstairs, and go through the door where LUTHER (the big guy) is standing in front of. The magazine is inside of the room, the missed one is called "Detroit Today – How androids alter your brain". After that, find ALICE. She is at the last door on the corridor and wait until ZLATKO finds KARA, lose all QTEs and she will die. Trophy pops up after you complete the chapter.

SAVE 5: JUST A MACHINE
Instructions: Choose CONTINUE. You will play as CONNOR. Exit the car and go to HANK. Choose these options: Personal question > Photo > Go back > Systems > Cold > Cold > Cold > Not alive > Nothing

SAVE 6: COMPLIANT + I'LL BE BACK
Instructions: Choose CONTINUE. You will play as CONNOR. Check symbol on hand, then walk ahead and go up the stairs on the right, and talk to NORTH. Choose these options: Intimidate > Warning shot > Cold > Cold > Remain a machine. After that, a soldier will talk to CONNOR, choose ATTACK and FAIL QTE! COMPLIANT trophy will pop up after that, just press X to continue. Now, CONNOR will be in HANK's house. Open the door and go to HANK, choose these options: Reconcile > Apologize > Photo > Convince, then CONNOR leaves the house. When NORTH cutscene starts, just pause the game and go to main menu, trophy pops up at the loading screen!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-15-2020 at 03:37 PM. Reason: embedded link

The following 62 users say thank you to GerardoLibre88 for this useful post:

``,, 1076530091, aeneax, Ali D Killer, BadTatto, BananaPudding, BloodWolf007, buttsniffer21, cem_aslan, cocomangas, Cowboy without guns, Darknessawaits1234, [email protected], DenisChambi, Diego_kyo, dmc-br, doran usher, dragun619, fabjuncosta, Furyon61, gfcaetano, hassanxx, hr330s, husqvarna29, hyreduki, jackie_k, jayblaster91, Jimmythabest, jspotter, Leonrpg, lfelipe1501, lucashary, Mairramer, Marciocroft, Maycon_gbi, McUndertaker89, Mike S, milito0022, Miss-A, Morose290, MR-QHR, MusicGamer, Naguthy1983, nemesis_raoul, Noodleball, ohsnapitsREY, ph14woozies, POWERxINFINITY, reaktion, sergasaur, SilentStraw, SilverBack, SirDawg, snahp888, Stiven95, Swanton18, trombe05, VICN, Wanderkoken, willclubb, Wosley, YnO
07-15-2020, 03:38 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
This will make some people happy. I embedded your link. Thanks for sharing your hard work.
12-25-2020, 01:38 AM #3
Thank you for your hard work!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo