Post: DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2020 PS4 PLATINUM USA SAVE [CUSA14899]
08-08-2020, 04:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my Platinum save. It should get you everything, not tested. Let me know please. All challenges completed just do one I guess to get some challenge trophies. Buy last upgrade at the Saucer and should get upgrade trophies. Redo missions for story trophies, and complete one mission challenge for mission challenge trophies. ENJOY!!!!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-08-2020 at 03:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 6 users say thank you to Uranium12 for this useful post:

aeneax, AnonymousArtRev, msd997, pandorra13, ThatEpicSomeone, tweegyblink
08-08-2020, 06:38 AM #2
Forfun
Rookie
good work bro

The following user thanked Forfun for this useful post:

Uranium12
08-08-2020, 03:37 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks! When I was adding the CUSA to the title, I embedded the link.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Uranium12
09-15-2020, 03:17 PM #4
thanks for the save. it worked like a charm getting ace on all challenges
10-18-2020, 08:10 PM #5
Originally posted by Uranium12 View Post
This is my Platinum save. It should get you everything, not tested. Let me know please. All challenges completed just do one I guess to get some challenge trophies. Buy last upgrade at the Saucer and should get upgrade trophies. Redo missions for story trophies, and complete one mission challenge for mission challenge trophies. ENJOY!!!!

Does this give you the trophies for races & etc?
01-14-2021, 05:51 PM #6
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Originally posted by Uranium12 View Post
This is my Platinum save. It should get you everything, not tested. Let me know please. All challenges completed just do one I guess to get some challenge trophies. Buy last upgrade at the Saucer and should get upgrade trophies. Redo missions for story trophies, and complete one mission challenge for mission challenge trophies. ENJOY!!!!

Does this give you the trophies for races & etc?

yea if you complete 1 race on 3 star is give you the trophy i do it on all and work perfectly
01-15-2021, 01:58 AM #7
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Us only? Is this for the remaster version I want the EU version!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo