10-07-2020, 01:11 PM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have list the save in order. So you can use it even you are 0%.
probably finish this in two weeks( or few days.... A chapter per day i guess
I saved as close as the trophy, so I think you guys don't need any information. But I still added infor for those collect-related trophies so no worry.

In this save Chp.1 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
That's better + Work in progress
From here to eternity
At dawn we row
Just take a bite + Merciful release
That's better + Work in progress

In this save Chp.2 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Pest control
Interview with the vampire
Anarchy in the UK (No save for this yet. IF u want to unlock this, just kill everyone you see in the hospital.)

Update: In this Chp.3 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Hippocratic oath
Defeat the beast
Sacrificial lamb
Hail Mary

Updatedate: In this Chp.4 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Unlife is strange
Death on stage

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.5 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Prepare to die
Bury the hatchet
The Dying Swansea
Solid Metal Gear

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.6 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Chp.6 Anarchy in the UK
Lore Keeper (Read infor)
Bloody roots (Read infor)
The tools of the profession + Keep your distance + Weapons of choice (Read infor)
Anarchy in the UK
London's burning
Unnatural Disaster
A taste for blood
Not even once
Platinum (Thank you)

Updatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
ALL TROPHY (All file in ZIP form. For you to use in savewizard easily. And all trophy with guide.)

Updatedatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock EUversion You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
I dont know will it work or not. If this EU save doesnt work, i would not fix it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-13-2020 at 11:26 AM.

The following 471 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 6863, 7h1nk, 8ball, Aankh, acebluedolphin, acjspider, aecio.sf, aeneax, afyonks, agentx907, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, aksa2014, Alan87, alanamhull, alca_iori, algebo96, Ali D Killer, alian, alii_m2, alorfi85, alphaskill, AndersonRJMac, Andro_El_Cubano, Anjinhupunk, anon2010, AnonymousArtRev, Anselmo Ricci, ARKV, asd02301, asderek, asdw58, Atilla, Atrejus, awesomw1, b0shey, Babarz, BadTatto, bally341981, bardinfog, barkingDog, Bartowski, BASIA2001, BaTTiGaYo, billy67, black-hole, Blackramzes, bloodrive65, BMAAT, boltstryke, Botty, BRAIAN216, brand129, Brheat, brownie_1, bruninho_rp, burnttoazdt, busterdawg69, carmania, carneliansun, caryachee, catherineNGU, chaoszage, ChatinRJ, chenbin, chobit, chokoholic, ChrisJunior01, chriz, chuchucha, ChuckNoia, chumi, closedcasket, Cloud, cody2005, ColdHearted, Coro, CosmoConstant, creamminal, Crystal_P, Culldog89, Cutewolf, d-drago, dacbe, Daedalus543, Daim, Dandan313, danilo_BR, Dark_Crusade, Darknessawaits1234, darko2223, Darth188, DatBoyJosh, davidc85, dawgbert, Days gone, Death1127 and 371 other users.
10-07-2020, 01:50 PM #2
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks Broo ^^

The following user thanked Jom Jom for this useful post:

Wiston2014
10-07-2020, 07:01 PM #3
kaka2
Haxor!
thank you for this, but its posible to re-gion the save?
10-08-2020, 12:06 AM #4
Good job
10-08-2020, 01:39 AM #5
vampyr save set both US/EU

You must login or register to view this content.
10-08-2020, 01:01 PM #6
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post
thank you for this, but its posible to re-gion the save?

Yes it can. I think
10-08-2020, 06:50 PM #7
I haven't tried it yet but I plan to, thanks for your time bro
10-09-2020, 12:45 AM #8
Chp.4.2 Missing file
10-09-2020, 05:46 AM #9
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by jlsplpf View Post
Chp.4.2 Missing file

That is my bad.
Actually Prepare to die is Chp.5 save
10-09-2020, 11:57 AM #10
Unlife is strange didn't pop
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo