Post: Devil May Cry 3 Infinity DT Vergil (Platinum save set) [CUSA09407]
10-26-2020, 06:03 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically it is a save with infinity DT Vergil (Clear DMD)

I like to use vergil to clear bloody palace. But I cant find infinity DT Vergil save so I made one....

Btw this save is base on platinum save. But I add few save inside, so you can unlock most of the trophies.

Save Slot 1 : style and weapon upgrade
Save Slot 2: DMD
Save Slot 3: Haven or Hell
Save Slot 6: infinity DT Vergil
Save Slot 7: Story-related trophy (only clear easy so you can use this to play normal) (Actually you can select Easy and aim for mission have boss. So you dont need to wast time on running.)
Save Slot 8: Hard
Save Slot 10: All secret mission (last one is secret mission 7)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-27-2020 at 12:26 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, BloodWolf007, btate23, crazy monk, Daim, dragun619, Eddy072, GangLand255, Harderbetter, HeavensSmile, LastEvilAngel, Leo666, Leonrpg, match_mortal, mhzri, MKandre, Mohem9, moteeb, Mr.Mubarak, oazzamx12, PancakePandaz, ph14woozies, Spcedead678, Takimo12, tiagothm, Trevesh, trophyhunter13, Victor-Kurosaki, willikings82, xillll, Zankou27
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo