02-14-2022, 08:18 AM #1
b0shey
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all this is this save covers most of the difficult trophies in the game

Save 1 Ink is for Squids
You start in laboratory go up the stairs and use the emergency door go up to Helipad use the Rockets

Save 2: Starsenal
Equip Rocket Launcher from item box

Save 3: Clear Data (No Use)

Save 4: Real Survivor
You start in laboratory go up the stairs and use the emergency door go up to Helipad use the Rockets

Save 5: Hard Mode and Every Nook and Cranny
You start in laboratory go up the stairs and use the emergency door pickup the 2 items before elevator then go up to Helipad pick up/use the Rockets

Save 6: CQC FTW
You start in laboratory go up the stairs and through the emergency door go up to Helipad use the Rockets

Save 8: Invisible Enemy and Passion for Fashion

Note: Pretty much all of the save slot gives you the speed run trophies so i recommend doing it offline not upload to leaderboards
I am not sure if any other pop with each of the saves-slot so i recommend trying it on a dummy account

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-14-2022 at 03:03 PM. Reason: title, embedding link

The following 2 users say thank you to b0shey for this useful post:

aeneax, PanaceaRU
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo