Post: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (2019) – Veteran Difficulty Save [CUSA15240]
05-20-2023, 03:35 AM #1
ragingw
S Rank Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've seen numerous platinum saves around but none at the last checkpoint that actually works. After a lot of testing and blending 2 different files, I managed to bypass Infinity Ward's anti-cheat and provide a 100% working save for veteran difficulty.

»» (SPOILER ALERT) You'll be facing Barkov in the helicopter ready for the final stroke. During his short monologue you'll be given 4 dialogue options (X, Square, Triangle or Circle). Choose any of them and let the cutscene roll, or skip it. If you press R3 right away, when the gameplay starts, you can also obtain Got Something on Your Face for spitting on him (unusual but legit timestamp).

Trophies may take up to 30 seconds to pop in case you're playing on PS4 fat.

Link to download (28 MB):
click here

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by myself on a test account as of Patch 1.66 in April 2023 (PS4 System Firmware 10.50)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 7 users say thank you to ragingw for this useful post:

Ali D Killer, coritanos, HAM, HQ8080, KingOfTheAge, NeoFrost, Vijay-R
06-22-2023, 02:02 AM #2
ragingw
S Rank Player
Hello. I'm the OP of this save. Please allow me to update the download link and properly adjust the thread structure. Thanks in advance.
02-07-2024, 03:04 PM #3
NeoFrost
Gym leader
What version of the game is this? I tried on the US digital, but have different files, CUSA08829. I resigned the file provided to my profile, but the game did not recognize it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo