Post: Resident Evil 2 Remake - Instant Platinum + 100% for PS5 [CUSA09193]
05-20-2023, 06:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The original save which is for EU was provided by Meracle over here --> EU Resident Evil 2 Complete Platinum Save Set + 100% DLC's [CUSA09171], and reregioned by me for the US, linked below.

Thank you again, Meracle.

I tested this on my own account and it worked perfectly when transferring to the PS5 version. HOWEVER, it will NOT read on the PS4 version itself for some weird reason. So that keep in mind. Thankfully you can just copy the save over and then get on the PS5 version for an immediate transfer and instaplat + 100%. This is only for the purpose of getting the PS5 version done.

CUSA09193

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 21 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

197CzzZ, aby1994, AnonymousArtRev, ChrisJunior01, darksplayers, dextersdaddy91, Eghost26, ff77x, Fifty Pence, gegepb, joker.101, jr_the_kid, Lseibt, Mairramer, mattkashman217, Missguila, OrionBR, Paulo_Toro, Soldatov, syzr, wilson gomez
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo