Post: Red Dead Redemption II - Single Player Complete Save Set [CUSA03041]
05-20-2023, 10:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a trophy guide / complete single-player save set for Red Dead Redemption II on PlayStation 4 - CUSA03041, the USA version.

[UPDATED 1/24/2022] US Download: Red Dead Redemption II - Single Player Complete Save Set

Spoiler: 

ALL of these saves were provided by myself, completely redone besides the few in my other set for the game. Inside of the download will include, all the saves, plus a readable ".PDF" with specific instructions that I displayed in the video.

This download includes ALL of the saves listed above, plus two extras that aren't in the video, Guarma & NG+.

This profile is "ThatEpicSomeone" on NGU, I'm slowly porting saves from that website onward.

Red Dead Redemption II - Small Save Set
Other content provided by me

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 43 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

1qaz, 27932, abulnoor, akskaswdaas, Ashgamer, AUS, austin007, beefRockchest, BinatangLiar, Bloodborne 6, Cephalon_HeTiiC, Chan020907, diego4kk, doccenx, FolhaNavalha, hamood2, Hungetis, Irlogondz, iTsMiZoo, Jbond, Jky, Just23, justysr, KleberMishima, Lezzonesi, LORELEY, LOSTi1i0, Luismacedo, Moreira-Contbil-Assessoria, nirvana1983, nirvana999, Persian Soldier, Pooya_v, RipVanWinkle, sethfto, sshmoodss, strawmk, thabris, tomk, Udall, xxVOXxx, xyzpeter, Yuriel
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo