Post: Twisted Metal 2: World Tour ( PS1 Classic) [CUSA43361]
07-26-2023, 07:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I am Russian. I used Google Translate.

Game saves for Twisted Metal 2: World Tour for CUSA43361 (PS1 Classic).
There are 19 quick save locations for the American Version (NTSC).

P.S: Saves are also suitable for European players. Just select the NTSC game region in the emulator settings and only then you can use these quick saves. I did not take this into account a little while making saves for TM 1. For there is the same thing, just the other way around.

Saves for TM 1: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: So that you get trophies for completing levels with these saves. You must definitely lose one life. You still have 2 of them. Either you yourself die somewhere, or the enemy kills you and only after your death remains to finish off the remaining enemy. And in this case, it's better to hurry up before the enemy picks up a life for himself somewhere. This should only be done because I passed the cheat codes game. When you do this 1 time, you will understand the principle.

1-8 cells. Cells of passing levels for "Roadkill". 1 cells - You can immediately knock out certain trophies for killing from: A machine gun, a battering ram, special weapons. 8 cell: Get some trophies for completing the level, killing the "Dark Tooth", and for completing the plot for "RoadKill".

9-19 cells. Passing for all the other characters. As I described above. We die 1 time and after death we finish off the Dark Tooth.

P.S.S: Before using these saves. Delete the save file with the game configurations. It may be that if many trophies have already been knocked out, then those that are not knocked out may not fall out at all. Since many trophies have already been knocked out in these saves. If you get an error when loading the save. Then do not copy all the cells at once, but 1-2 cells at most. Checked in parts, and so there really are no errors.

Link Yandex Disk: You must login or register to view this content.
P.S: Who does not let the link to download the save, then use VPN.
Last edited by RealTH_1995 ; 07-29-2023 at 01:48 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to RealTH_1995 for this useful post:

carlosbugh, Darth Saul, finalhearts88, george88, gowhawx, jubilas.jvc, Mago de Oz, MindController, Nizar_asma, ProbablyRaging, samurai_ghost
07-26-2023, 10:01 AM #2
When applying these saves to a different profile. It turned out that as soon as you go into downloading quick saves, the emulator immediately crashes with an error. Even rewrote including the settings file of the game itself. Please check them at your place. If you have exactly the same, then I will delete this topic because of such a problem with saving.
07-28-2023, 09:29 PM #3
Yeah it's not working. Unable to resign the saves.
07-29-2023, 01:38 PM #4
If you get an error when loading the save. Then do not copy all the cells at once, but 1-2 cells at most. Checked in parts, and so there really are no errors.
08-17-2023, 05:02 PM #5
Thanks for the save man. was able to resign all saves except for 2.1 and 3.1, they gave me error at save wizard. rest worked perfect.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo