06-15-2017, 07:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,
today I'm bringing you my save file for Injustice 2.
It has the most annoying RNG based trophy I've ever come across.
'Cat Call' is an ability for Catwoman that is totally luck based and has left many players sitting at 98% completion because they can't unlock this ability.
I almost gave up but was determined that an RNG trophy wouldn't get the best of me.

Only 188 people have earned plat for the game so far (me being the most recent at time of writing)

While most of the trophies can be earned within 30 minutes of playing the game through single fight or against yourself with a second controller, the online portion of the game such as Ranked Wins, 200 matches, King of the Hill and dethrone a king with Harley Quinn's ability can prove quite difficult and time consuming for some if they're not very good at fighting type games.
All characters are at level 20 and have a few of their abilities unlocked.
All premium skins have been unlocked. E.g Cheetah has the Vixen skin, The Flash has Reverse Flash skin and Jay Garrick skin.

Make sure you are not connected to the internet before starting the game or Cat Call will not show up in catwomans abilities.
This is a glitch.

Note that this is the ultimate Edition of the game.
I haven't installed any of the DLC characters onto the save.

Hopefully this save will come in handy for some.

Enjoy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-10-2018 at 08:54 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, Alucard_Immorta, Anh25, bodaveBT, danielvasqu, Farah, godinhu, hassanxx, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, joaoemaria, JonathanOpie, klycik, koz3bal, liweigvdio12, mdi122116, NecroAether, Oliver-H-Arias, pokemonmaster1998, GamerChad, RemyKingJae, slayden89, snahp888, thanthan, ThatEpicSomeone, Vinniee, WillDemon, Wosley, xiipord
01-27-2018, 05:09 AM #101
AoiJay
Keeper
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
so whats the odds of getting a recent patch save?

been waiting even pm'd the people who said they have it but no one cares to upload XD rip
01-27-2018, 03:42 PM #102
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AoiJay View Post
been waiting even pm'd the people who said they have it but no one cares to upload XD rip

lol i know takes like 1 min
01-31-2018, 11:52 AM #103
filipe91-br
Save Point
Passing by to thank you for the save.

Great job.
01-31-2018, 03:24 PM #104
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AoiJay View Post

we could work on it together an wrap up the last of our trophies
02-12-2018, 03:58 PM #105
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
anyone have a save for 200 plays if you have a save that is close it should pop it. his save has over 200 plays so that could be why it wont pop as it already has popped. so if someone has a save with like 190 plays please upload it
02-12-2018, 04:42 PM #106
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
that's the only trophy I'm missing. Just need around 50 matches or so.

could you re-upload with a recent patch please i need 200 plays
02-12-2018, 06:27 PM #107
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Jak957 View Post
I don't have a recent save, I sold the game when I got platinum, sorry bud.

can you upload your old save?
02-13-2018, 08:34 AM #108
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
could you re-upload with a recent patch please i need 200 plays

I can but I'm mostly sure that the ranked matches trophy you need them to do by yourself. I just need to redownload the game and then I'll upload it. remember that I have the season pass and my region is EU.
02-13-2018, 10:08 AM #109
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Hi all,
today I'm bringing you my save file for Injustice 2.
It has the most annoying RNG based trophy I've ever come across.
'Cat Call' is an ability for Catwoman that is totally luck based and has left many players sitting at 98% completion because they can't unlock this ability.
I almost gave up but was determined that an RNG trophy wouldn't get the best of me.

Only 188 people have earned plat for the game so far (me being the most recent at time of writing)

While most of the trophies can be earned within 30 minutes of playing the game through single fight or against yourself with a second controller, the online portion of the game such as Ranked Wins, 200 matches, King of the Hill and dethrone a king with Harley Quinn's ability can prove quite difficult and time consuming for some if they're not very good at fighting type games.
All characters are at level 20 and have a few of their abilities unlocked.
All premium skins have been unlocked. E.g Cheetah has the Vixen skin, The Flash has Reverse Flash skin and Jay Garrick skin.

Note that this is the ultimate Edition of the game.
I haven't installed any of the DLC characters onto the save.

Hopefully this save will come in handy for some.

Enjoy

You must login or register to view this content.

hi can somebody who used this save help in putting essayist way to obtain platinum using it , and dose it pop any trophy out of sync
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo