06-23-2017, 06:50 PM #1
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download link has been provided. Have fun with it Smile

Includes:

• Level 400 (Current Max Lvl) Character
  • All Guardian Spirits Max Lvl 40
  • Maxed out Prestige Titles Both Agyo and Ungyo
  • 10x Books of Reincarnation (respect your character as you wish)
  • 5x Koan Manuals (Respect Prestige Points, dunno why would you but you can)
  • Base Game all missions completed (Way of the Demon and Samurai)
  • Dragon of the North DLC all missions completed (Way of the Demon and Samurai)
  • Almost all max smithing materials
  • Lots of Amrita and Money
  • All Transformations Purchased

You must login or register to view this content.

NEW SAVE TOMORROW!! 8/10/17

Everything that is in bold from the previous save is included in this one with plus more.

Note: If you made some classes in the older save, take screenshots of them so you can remake them in this save because I erased all the builds I had previously except for 1 (Red Demon).

• Will upload file that has Glory (forgot to do this with original save), this will have a good amount of glory.
  • DLC 2 Transformations purchased
  • DLC 2 All missions completed on WotD (few on Samurai)
  • All regions opened up on the new difficulty WotW (Way of the Wise)
  • All spirits including new ones raised to the new max level of 50
  • Character level 515
  • Some ethereal equipment in the storage
  • OBTAINABLE TROPHIES! I saved the last Hot Spring and Kodama for you to get so you can get the trophies for them (Both are in Dance of the Yokai). Follow this video, the last kodama is actually on the path toward the hot spring on the left side. Can't miss it. You must login or register to view this content.

NEWLY UPLOADED (8/10/17)

OLD
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-29-2018 at 02:11 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to flyingcloud11 for this useful post:

Akeemi14, AkumaNYC, amxer417, bataman880, bayesh, Bidibini87, Big-BosS_BR, Bumcleaver, burnrujinjakka, carlosbugh, crackmax, cttizzle2010, danilo_BR, diegobstr, dirtydanty, Elesayth, elllexy, Erick.Dias, Faisal19, filonme, fred_panisset, Ali D Killer, gofiolulz, gogimogi, gr82b61, guiiwtfx, gustavo101010, hamasaki4512, Hamed, Hameed-AlHindi, hassanxx, Hklj, Hyoh Of The Delta Star, ixiioa, jacobjohnson88, Javad134, kid90, KleberMishima, L_66u, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, LostPlanet87, luiz_85, Luiz77, M0s4, Matthias_On_NGU, MauiGanteng, Mephisto13, naorcs, nguyena16, nicneonic, nrg_m0nkey, Nyandere, OldTowel, oliveiraeric, paulao090780, Qassimove, Rukaibi, RX_350, Savegoddaddy, sgsgfdsg, silvershadow85, t-bagwell, taker394, Teagle286, trinity2899, uaeonly, Venom_S2N, Vitanjuga, vojkan, Wosley, Xcontrol, ZaRaKiii
06-26-2017, 06:07 PM #20
Yes you can earn trophies.
06-26-2017, 06:17 PM #21
Originally posted by Bleedgrey View Post
Yes you can earn trophies.

you can GET trophies, not earn trophies. slight technicality there. save wizard is still cool though
06-27-2017, 05:26 AM #22
Alright you can "get" trophies, not "earn" them. I stand corrected lol
06-27-2017, 07:20 PM #23
theunsuper
Save Point
without dlc version please
06-28-2017, 09:57 PM #24
hani07
Gobble
NO. it doesn't work on the EU it said i need the US version -_____- *
06-28-2017, 10:26 PM #25
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hani07 View Post
NO. it doesn't work on the EU it said i need the US version -_____- *

Save Wizard doesn't support region swapping or re-region right now and Xploder is buggy software.

You have to ask European players to get EU version of Nioh save.

You have to extract your save to USB and check if title ID is match to downloaded save before you resign.
06-29-2017, 11:50 PM #26
AoiJay
Keeper
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get the kodama achievement out of this? I don't know how to get it since it's 100% of kodamas found so I can't find one to trigger it...it's like the only one I need.
07-01-2017, 03:03 AM #27
FlyingCloud, just out of curiosity...how did you get through Way of the Demon with the setup you were using? I could hardly manage to kill anything, so you must be really damn good at the game. It hasn't been until just recently that I've been able to beat WotD missions regularly without trouble.
07-01-2017, 03:08 AM #28
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NexusPolaris View Post
FlyingCloud, just out of curiosity...how did you get through Way of the Demon with the setup you were using? I could hardly manage to kill anything, so you must be really damn good at the game. It hasn't been until just recently that I've been able to beat WotD missions regularly without trouble.

I used the red demon setup for most of the missions because of the fire build around it. Fire was enhanced so I was able to burn enemies quickly and since it's light gear. I can breeze through everything that didn't need to be killed. For bosses I used the wind setup since I had wind bonus damage and the bird spirit so knock human enemies down easy final blow damage.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo