07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 881 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 781 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
12-12-2017, 07:03 AM #47
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RehanAfz47 View Post
Can anyone re region this to US

Hey RehanAfz47,
I re-regioned the game files to US version but it didn't work for me because save wizard doesn't allow you to re-region the profile save file. Try it, it may work for you.
12-19-2017, 05:06 AM #48
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Nice thread man keep up the work mate defo be trying this save out have a lot more in it than others explaining whats in it

12-21-2017, 12:43 PM #49
Can you help me, when i try to load the save files on my ps4 i get an error that says the saved data belongs to another player. Dont got the DLC btw
Last edited by KevinDurant ; 12-21-2017 at 12:45 PM.
12-21-2017, 09:22 PM #50
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by KevinDurant View Post
Can you help me, when i try to load the save files on my ps4 i get an error that says the saved data belongs to another player. Dont got the DLC btw

You will need Save Wizard to use this saves there is no other method at the moment

more information you can see on their website
03-18-2018, 02:21 PM #51
Awesome work mate, thank you!
04-14-2018, 09:55 AM #52
i did not jump the "sure thing boss" trophy,any advice? i did what he puts in the note of the save but i do not jump...
08-09-2018, 10:59 PM #53
Pluwka
Haxor!
Originally posted by thebestplayer View Post
i did not jump the "sure thing boss" trophy,any advice? i did what he puts in the note of the save but i do not jump...

This trophy pop on load save "Decide Lincoln's Fate", funny but I dropped it in it.
09-26-2018, 01:12 PM #54
simo15
Keeper
Hi, this trophies popped for me from your save:
- No Loose Ends (works offline - do not need to reveal location with radio and no option to save or kill - he just kill him and the trophy poped ! )
- Big Earner
- Just You and Me
Then I installed ALL DLC's and get:
- Can't Trust a Rat

'Flambé' works too, after deleting profile save and doing the 10 kills from the checkpoint !

Thank you Winky Winky

Tested with EU disc and digital version 1.09 and FW 6.00 (and FW 6.02)
Last edited by simo15 ; 10-23-2018 at 12:25 PM.
12-16-2018, 12:47 AM #55
can somebody make a us save for live another day and the new boss
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo