07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 882 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 782 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
04-30-2019, 09:11 AM #65
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
@aeneax @ PEPEBENY

Thanks for the input! I hope the DLCs don´t take that much time.

Not really, no. The story of each is short and the miscellaneous trophies are pretty easy. The one that took me the most time was Faster Baby Faster, because it takes some time for each individual crop to grow yet I saved it for the end. It would have been smarter, had I known that, to do the DLC earlier in the game and then I wouldn't have to wait on each crop after I'd beaten everything else.

I´ve seen there´s a 100% save here on the board, maybe that can be used to get some trophies.
05-02-2019, 02:53 PM #66
baker1
Gobble
guys, is there a save for trophy (racketeer)??? that one missed to achive plat
05-02-2019, 03:22 PM #67
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by baker1 View Post
guys, is there a save for trophy (racketeer)??? that one missed to achive plat

This trophy needs to be done by yourself i didnt find any save on nextgen, but u can get it in 3 hours more or less starting anew save!
05-22-2019, 03:52 PM #68
Hi everyone. I can't get the Sure Thing trophy, Boss- I drive fast scaring burke, I finish the mission and go back to his office, I press square and he tells me some simple sentences but no trophy
05-23-2019, 05:21 PM #69
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by delpiero View Post
Hi everyone. I can't get the Sure Thing trophy, Boss- I drive fast scaring burke, I finish the mission and go back to his office, I press square and he tells me some simple sentences but no trophy

That trophy is not just about unlocking Burke, it's also about unlocking all of your underbosses "associates". Those are the things you pull up on a radial menu. When you first get Burke, you only have 1 of his associates, the Vehicle Delivery one. You'll need to take over his starting district to unlock his other 2 associates. You may even need to assign other rackets to him in other districts outside of the 3 starting districts, but I don't think so. It's based on the amount of "earn" an underboss like Burke makes. You also need to make sure your other 2 underbosses (Vito and Cassandra) have all of their assocaites unlocked.

Below is a list of the 9 associates, by underboss. If you have completely taken over all of the rackets in all 3 starting districts, do that, and concentrate on things that increase earn like keeping informants and racket bosses alive. If, even after all 3 starting distrcts are yours, you still don't have all 9 associates, either -1- go to a new district, take over rackets and give them to whichever underboss has locked assocaites, or -2- do the "earn" sidemissions until their current rackets are at maximum.

You can do all of this in, at most, a couple of hours even if you're starting from scratch. If you have 7 already, 6 from Vito and Cassandra and 1 from Burke since you just unlocked him, you can finish in 20 minutes. It's very quick.

Vehicle Delivery - Burke
Police Dispatcher - Burke
Bomb Maker - Burke

Arms Dealer - Cassandra
Gunsmith, Cassandra
Operator - Cassandra

Consigliere - Vito
Hit Squad - Vito
Mob Doctor - Vito
07-06-2019, 07:59 AM #70
I can confirm that all these saves work perfectly fine with EU Digital AND EU Retail Version of the game without any dlc installed.

Used several of these saves and had absolutely no issue.

Huge Shout goes out to the Uploader. Thanks for your time and work it is highly appreciated. It was very well structured with notes!! Keep up the good work. Thanks to your Post i was able to finish my list. Played it once legit but had many gaps and was too lazy to finish the game again twice for the different stuff to do.

Cheers!
Last edited by Nathaniel ; 07-06-2019 at 07:59 AM.

The following user thanked Nathaniel for this useful post:

mark1
07-11-2019, 11:44 AM #71
Hello everyone, for the "Live Another Day" trophy which savedata should I use?
07-11-2019, 01:01 PM #72
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by delpiero View Post
Hello everyone, for the "Live Another Day" trophy which savedata should I use?

They're in a post from Pepebeny, which the Original Post links to. If you click on the link "Cant trust a rat, IRA Don't Ask, The new boss and"Live another day", that link will take you to page7 of the thread and you should see a post from member Pepebeny front and center. Hit the "thank you" button on that post (it's the button that looks like a "thumbs up" icon), then click the link that says "download saves". Should be in there.
07-11-2019, 06:16 PM #73
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Anyway to get the Loose ends trophy to pop? I have internet disable, still no trophy.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo