07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 881 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 781 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
07-08-2017, 04:16 PM #29
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
here's more saves You must login or register to view this content. , also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "

i think now with these saves almost , save-set

If you are still working on Mafia we need a save for all the racket informants.. that's the only thing marks missing.
Other then that I think we are good
07-08-2017, 04:22 PM #30
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
If you are still working on Mafia we need a save for all the racket informants.. that's the only thing marks missing.
Other then that I think we are good

if you mean recruited 15 racket informants , already upload it "live another day " trophy
07-08-2017, 04:54 PM #31
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
if you mean recruited 15 racket informants , already upload it "live another day " trophy

Sorry I was meaning "Can't Trust a dirty Rat" kill 15 racket informants im missing that one too.
07-08-2017, 07:24 PM #32
koz3bal
Gym leader
Sorry I was meaning "Can't Trust a dirty Rat" kill 15 racket informants im missing that one too.

srry , so we need to wait someone to upload it lol
07-08-2017, 07:29 PM #33
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
srry , so we need to wait someone to upload it lol

Thanks man.
07-16-2017, 03:05 PM #34
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet! Yayy**

Wich Save i need for this 2 Trophys?
07-16-2017, 04:27 PM #35
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Mori88 View Post
Wich Save i need for this 2 Trophys?

If you download the link you'll find each save is listed in the folders, just pick the one you need (instructions are within too).
07-17-2017, 09:04 AM #36
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
If you download the link you'll find each save is listed in the folders, just pick the one you need (instructions are within too).

It doesn´t work, the Trophy doesn´t pop for me.
The other Trophys works partially.

1. Which Folder i need for the Trophy "Baby, You're a Rich Man"?
2. Load save and head upstairs to talk to Cassandra for both trophies. .45 in my hand works but the trophy Family doesnt work.
07-18-2017, 08:32 PM #37
mark1
I defeated!
Any update on a save for "Can't Trust a Rat, Live Another Day, Just you and Me, and Family?"

I know you need the US version but hopefully Xploder isn't too far away (they've been making noise on Twitter lately), I;ve updated the main post anyway.

Sad thing is I purchased the season pass and installed the DLC before hand, so the new save NEEDS the DLC installed.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo