Post: Battlefield 1 Save - Hard mode and all Challenges Disc [CUSA02387]
07-06-2017, 01:16 AM #1
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey folks Smile

after using some of the awesome saves here I want to give something back.

Here is a save where you just need to finish the first mission from the osman campaign (just sneak to the train and open the box) and you should get the Hard/normal trophy.

If you also need the tropy for all challenges/codex entries - just finish the last one in the tank campaign (move through the village without getting damage - very easy with a videoguide from youtube)

Hope it helped. Its the EU Disc version.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-18-2019 at 01:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 32 users say thank you to trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

19willy74, ak7, albert2wesker, Alrowily54, amjed, batfink2009, busterdawg69, exihasaz-2957, FallenSoldier, FatherComstock, gajer03, ivan6219, kaka2, leicabogdan, LushPushLush, Major Meat Bone, Megalex, Nasubi, obaaid, palojaeger, pedja2k7, stasya, taker394, TCICT, TwoWeu, username_l, wiii, wishnd, xLew--, xseafogx, Xx-GIPPI-xX, zayneisaacs
12-21-2017, 06:19 PM #20
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
i am working on it right now but its taking me too long because how busy i am right now but i am like half way there and also i am working on the field manuals too alongside the codex so give me some time an i well make it
just remmember its an EU save for me too

Sounds good.
I tried those flying missions so many time and didn't get this trophies all about. I hate this flying missions. Especially the last one "Airborne Cannons" ... Holy Crap! I didn't get it and won't try it again...^^

Guess, to find all the field manuals is the easiest trophy. It just takes time.
12-21-2017, 08:13 PM #21
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by elcabone View Post
Sounds good.
I tried those flying missions so many time and didn't get this trophies all about. I hate this flying missions. Especially the last one "Airborne Cannons" ... Holy Crap! I didn't get it and won't try it again...^^

Guess, to find all the field manuals is the easiest trophy. It just takes time.

lol i got that codex before the patch because how impossible the challenge is after the patch and it took me 7 hours just for that stupid challenge, gladly I got it and now working on the rest of the codex and manuals

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

sonsofweedngu
12-21-2017, 10:00 PM #22
Did they changed something with the Patch?
12-22-2017, 05:28 PM #23
can't wait Smile
12-22-2017, 07:06 PM #24
Me too.

I tested some options and i guess it is like we said before.

You have to complete every campaign to itself. Like -> Completion, gather all codex's, gather all field manuals.
It would be enough when you have just to complete the last campaign map with one codex / field manual left.
Except the fucking flying mission. On that it could be cool if it's not the last codex you have left Happy

EDIT:
Just one hint for you guys: Trophy "Airborne Cannons"
-> Delete the Game, reinstall without update the game. Play those Fly-Campaign -> Last Map -> Airborne Cannons - Trophy is really easy. Got it in the first attempt.
Last edited by elcabone ; 12-22-2017 at 10:04 PM. Reason: TROPHY HINT
12-27-2017, 07:32 AM #25
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
i am working on it right now but its taking me too long because how busy i am right now but i am like half way there and also i am working on the field manuals too alongside the codex so give me some time an i well make it
just remmember its an EU save for me too

Great thanks for your help. I would be glad if you upload that savegame for us then Smile

Me too.

I tested some options and i guess it is like we said before.

You have to complete every campaign to itself. Like -> Completion, gather all codex's, gather all field manuals.
It would be enough when you have just to complete the last campaign map with one codex / field manual left.
Except the fucking flying mission. On that it could be cool if it's not the last codex you have left Happy

EDIT:
Just one hint for you guys: Trophy "Airborne Cannons"
-> Delete the Game, reinstall without update the game. Play those Fly-Campaign -> Last Map -> Airborne Cannons - Trophy is really easy. Got it in the first attempt.

Does this work with the version from the Playstation Store?
Last edited by Darklauber ; 12-27-2017 at 07:37 AM.
12-28-2017, 06:30 PM #26
Originally posted by Darklauber View Post

Does this work with the version from the Playstation Store?

Mhh.... I guess yes. Cause everytime i'm gonna install e.g. Battlefield 4 - It Downloads the Base Game, Update and DLC.
The download of base game is parted in two parts. The game, after downloading this, ur able to play. The second part is the Update. Both in one downloading line.
Just try it and let us know. I can't test it, in cause of disc version.
12-29-2017, 09:08 AM #27
Mhh.... I guess yes. Cause everytime i'm gonna install e.g. Battlefield 4 - It Downloads the Base Game, Update and DLC.
The download of base game is parted in two parts. The game, after downloading this, ur able to play. The second part is the Update. Both in one downloading line.
Just try it and let us know. I can't test it, in cause of disc version.

ok i will give a try Smile
12-30-2017, 11:19 AM #28
Originally posted by Darklauber View Post
ok i will give a try Smile

Let us know ur Result. Maybe it's interesting to other NonDisc-Gamers.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo