Post: Battlefield 1 Save - Hard mode and all Challenges Disc [CUSA02387]
07-06-2017, 01:16 AM #1
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey folks Smile

after using some of the awesome saves here I want to give something back.

Here is a save where you just need to finish the first mission from the osman campaign (just sneak to the train and open the box) and you should get the Hard/normal trophy.

If you also need the tropy for all challenges/codex entries - just finish the last one in the tank campaign (move through the village without getting damage - very easy with a videoguide from youtube)

Hope it helped. Its the EU Disc version.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-18-2019 at 01:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 32 users say thank you to trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

19willy74, ak7, albert2wesker, Alrowily54, amjed, batfink2009, busterdawg69, exihasaz-2957, FallenSoldier, FatherComstock, gajer03, ivan6219, kaka2, leicabogdan, LushPushLush, Major Meat Bone, Megalex, Nasubi, obaaid, palojaeger, pedja2k7, stasya, taker394, TCICT, TwoWeu, username_l, wiii, wishnd, xLew--, xseafogx, Xx-GIPPI-xX, zayneisaacs
09-20-2019, 04:32 PM #38
beachguy26
Save Point
Can anyone reregion this to a us save using explorer or save wizard?
09-28-2019, 11:03 PM #39
tried to use this but save wizard wont recognise the save, I used the collectibles save okay but trouble with this. any idea why? thanks
09-29-2019, 04:24 PM #40
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by IrishGuardian View Post
tried to use this but save wizard wont recognise the save, I used the collectibles save okay but trouble with this. any idea why? thanks

Did you extract the RAR first? If you're using the import button, then it would need to be a ZIP first.
08-02-2020, 06:34 PM #41
iohoj
Rookie
Thank you so much for this!
09-18-2020, 09:14 AM #42
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
all working thanks, i tried to get " Triple Boluk-Bashi Trophy " and didnt work im not sure why i did it like 4 times and still didnt unlock
sadly i overwrite my save with yours so i cant get my save now lol

if anyone have a solution or a save please help this is the last trophy i need
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo