07-08-2017, 11:50 AM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press You must login or register to view this content.

save :You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

enjoy Smile

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "

For those who don't know what to do for "the new boss". Once you resign save turn off your internet connection on ps4. Load up the save, go to the red star on the map. fight your way through the hq to doc g, grab him and you have the choice to spare him or kill him. Press O to spare him, trophy. Worked a treat thanks dude , thank to Mr_Softy
Last edited by koz3bal ; 07-07-2019 at 03:56 AM.

The following 253 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, $Teenky, 0fox, [email protected], abufhad, ado53, aeneax, ajay.solidsnake, Akram-Buzaid, Alberta, alca_iori, aliellie, alreadyinuse, antchewy, articuno77, asanro, Atavius, Awesome1, Bainesy07, Ballackfutbol, Bangkok-hitman, barala, Barbaris, Battlehorst0, birka, blackmustang, Blackramzes, Bluzz, braaamg, bradders89, Brakyos, Brentage, Bukake, Burdo1226, BuzzD_RaveR, cah_geib18, Cheap_Gamer, ChikoLoco13, ChrisArchitect, Cloud, cody2005, cyber1221, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, darkx7, DARTH VADER2000, David perla, Days gone, DeadmanRevenantXXIV, detrikz, Diabolus.60, Diego_kyo, dirkvip, dmitry_shilin2, dodger, DomGAM, don_kleberus, DONALD90, DouggyThayer, DrDoom1980, DreamDemonify, edwin688, emadaldeen, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Endowyn, Erick.Dias, exihasaz-2957, expo88, fadeXprestige, fav0, fiyrso, fred06ogcn, Freeman1566, FruitLover, gabrielrosac, Gagliardi, galo7, Geektrophies, gemini2k18, genchiyoo, gentleman66, george88, georgydann, getyourown, GokuVegeta000, goosesteax, gray8319, GT5trophies, GT96, GUCUN, guidops99, haddes21, hazit, hellface, Herrkulez, Himo, Hojo12, hr330s and 153 other users.
12-13-2017, 01:00 PM #11
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Softy View Post
Yes mate i resigned both

I am screwed then because SW re-regions the game save files not profile save files.
12-13-2017, 01:51 PM #12
A_B_Y
Haxor!
Originally posted by Softy View Post
For those who don't know what to do for "the new boss". Once you resign save turn off your internet connection on ps4. Load up the save, go to the red star on the map. fight your way through the hq to doc g, grab him and you have the choice to spare him or kill him. Press O to spare him, trophy. Worked a treat thanks dude

thanx for reply i will try it
12-19-2017, 05:02 AM #13
Nice set up for the save man ill have to try this out getting board on Mafia 3 good game just not a fan of the story mode keep changing from screen to screen bit weird

You must login or register to view this content.
08-10-2018, 11:34 AM #14
koz3bal
Gym leader
for who need this trophy , try disconnect before start the game Enzo
02-20-2019, 07:33 PM #15
thanks it worked great anyone who has trouble finding it press square for objectives choose confront doc,im only saying because the objective is set to main story and might confuse some
03-05-2019, 12:14 AM #16
can you convert to us region?
04-23-2019, 04:37 PM #17
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
What I've to do for a "live another Day" trophy?
Last edited by _AAB_ ; 04-24-2019 at 05:16 AM.
04-24-2019, 03:07 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
What I've to do for a "live another Day" trophy?

I don't have the EU version so can't test this exact save, but I'm guessing there's a racket that's ready to be taken down close to where the save puts you. I'm also guessing that district is already wiretapped.

Go to that racket mission, start killing all the goons, but when you get to the racket boss, either sneak up behind him so you can stealth take him down OR shoot him enough so that he's knocked down and stops attacking you then run up to him - either way, so long as the district is wiretapped, you should have an option to either SPARE HIM or KILL HIM. Sparing him is what you want to do, and is the Circle button. Hit that. Trophy should pop soon after, but sometimes takes 30 seconds or so and sometimes you need to assign the district to someone in the very next screen.

Four glitches to watch out for: One is, make sure your PS4 is NOT connected to the internet. This seems to glitch some Mafia 3 trophies on the latest patch.

Second glitch is that sometimes, even if the district is wiretapped, you will not be given the option to spare or kill, and instead you will automatically kill the racket boss when you interact with them. If this happens, just load the original save back up and try again, because it does not happen often and is a random occurrence.

Third glitch is that sometimes, when either sparing or killing racket bosses, it does not save that information to your profile. If you do not see the "saving progress" indicator as soon within a second or 2 of sparing him (before assigning the district to one of your people), and the trophy doesn't pop, then this glitch hit you, so again, use the same save again because this does happen but it's not common. Maybe 1 in 10 times.

Also note that if one of the racket bosses you can go for is Remy Duvall, he does not count for the trophy since you have no choice with him (you also have no choice with 1 of the 2 bosses in the very first district). So ignore Remy.

Fourth glitch is a bit more complicated. This trophy and a lot of other Mafia 3 trophies have been bugged from the beginning, and long story short, there have been a ton of patches that have changed them. If this save was made on a patch different than what you are using, there is a chance that this trophy will not pop for you.

But hopefully, all you have to do is spare the closest racket boss and that's it.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

_AAB_
05-22-2019, 07:14 PM #19
can you convert to us region?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo