Post: Horizon Zero Dawn - NG+ Ultrahard Savegame [CUSA01021]
07-26-2017, 10:20 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello it's me again Happy

i fullfilled my own You must login or register to view this content. ^^ i decided not to wait for re region or something, because this game is just fantastic <3 so i played through the game on NG+ Ultrahrd. this savegame is basicly the same as You must login or register to view this content. . just for another EU region.

Simply load the save and walk up to hades and press square.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-06-2019 at 12:54 PM. Reason: title

The following 47 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

Akeemi14, allenzang, BASIA2001, belga, braindead, Camouflaj, cbenj25, Dimitri2001, DrDoom1980, georgearijit361, gofiolulz, gogeta62, hang, Harderbetter, Infuso, jamy35800, juafe27, Kertha999, kitaismith, Le Gamertag, LKG001, lodilo51, Major Meat Bone, Markus-Weisensee, mauswanderer, Moonchump, Mr_Party, Notaru, oldcp65, onyx001, Pitpossum, PL_ViPeR, RageSoul51, RPGAddict, Seferhasdemir, shemssharp, SKTT1_Jesse, skycorn, Snake88, teddyfeathers, ThatEpicSomeone, Torchbro, trophy_Bauer, twitch973, xSOADx, Yokoso, Zanee
07-06-2019, 07:14 AM #20
I can confirm, that this save works perfectly fine with this Retail Version: Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds Edition EU

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Nathaniel ; 07-06-2019 at 07:20 AM.
01-05-2020, 06:58 AM #21
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
Hello it's me again Happy

i fullfilled my own You must login or register to view this content. ^^ i decided not to wait for re region or something, because this game is just fantastic <3 so i played through the game on NG+ Ultrahrd. this savegame is basicly the same as You must login or register to view this content. . just for another EU region.

Simply load the save and walk up to hades and press square.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you for this, it worked.

Can you please share your saved game All Suns at all Grounds Trophy on CUSA01021? please.
02-15-2020, 07:24 PM #22
dav
Rookie
Hi,

I don't understand why it doesn't work for me ?
I have the same game as the picture above.

When I try to copy the save from usb to ps4 => the save belongs to different user
Despite I have resigned the save with SW...

Maybe something related to the DLC ? Do you have the DLC ?
Help please, i enjoyed the game a lot but i really don't want to do it again :(
Thanks !
Last edited by dav ; 02-16-2020 at 07:39 PM.
02-16-2020, 06:22 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dav View Post
Hi,

I don't understand why it doesn't work for me ?
I have the same game as the picture above.

When I try to copy the save from usb to ps4 => the save belongs to different user
Despite I have resigned the save with SW...

Maybe something related to the DLC ? Do you have the DLC ?
Help please, i enjoyed the game a lot but i really don't want to do it again :(
Thanks !

After you resign it in Save Wizard, is it displaying your correct profile? The one you set up when you installed Save Wizard?

Have you successfully resigned other saves?

Double-check your exact account number against the account number Save Wizard is resigning to. Sometimes people transpose just one or two digits when setting up Save Wizard. An easy way to see if this is copy a different PS4 game save from your PS4 to your USB stick. Then resign this to your USB stick. Check the folder in the following filepath: USB drive letter \ PS4 \ Savedata \ [account folder, this is what you should be paying attention to \ CUSA folder \ PS4 save files

CUSA folder would be 01021 for this game but just make sure there are no other HZD saves on there from your own PS4, only the ones you've resigned. And CUSA folder would be different for the other game you've copied over. Doesn't matter what game, just pick one.

Are they both in the same account folder? If so, good. If not, then something went slightly wrong when you were setting up Save Wizard, so it's resigning it to a different account folder so your PS4 still thinks it's someone else's.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

dav
02-16-2020, 07:37 PM #24
dav
Rookie
Hi aeneax,

Thanks a lot for your complete feedback.
Very much appreciated.

Yes everything is fine with SW.
I am the owner after the resign.
The account number is exact.
The folder's account number is correct too.
I don't understand.
Maybe they patched the game in between ?

Anyway i won't bother anymore on this because i did a kind of speedrun this afternoon. I'm rushing the main quest.
I'm close to the end, I'm going to finish tonight. It's not very long.

I will share my own ng+ ultra hard save,
just in case Winky Winky

Thanks again !

edit: here it is, another
EU CUSA01021 ng+ ultra hard (complete edition)
Last edited by dav ; 02-16-2020 at 10:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to dav for this useful post:

aeneax, belga
02-17-2020, 02:31 PM #25
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dav View Post
Hi aeneax,

Thanks a lot for your complete feedback.
Very much appreciated.

Yes everything is fine with SW.
I am the owner after the resign.
The account number is exact.
The folder's account number is correct too.
I don't understand.
Maybe they patched the game in between ?

Anyway i won't bother anymore on this because i did a kind of speedrun this afternoon. I'm rushing the main quest.
I'm close to the end, I'm going to finish tonight. It's not very long.

I will share my own ng+ ultra hard save,
just in case Winky Winky

Thanks again !

edit: here it is, another
EU CUSA01021 ng+ ultra hard (complete edition)

Now that you mention it, I do recall something about the patch that came along with the Complete Edition, but I don't recall what that affected or how. In fact I'm not sure if I ever figured out whether it affected anything, only that it raised a question in my head.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your own save.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo