07-31-2017, 06:04 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 64 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_cj3z_, alvali 11, Apex_Raptor, ARTHURIUSS, BADDOG-9, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, bobsandbag, cepi, Cloud, Days gone, EmoZio, EraldinhoMendes, fiyrso, Garrincha1962, gr82b61, GradinPlater, hish10, Hojo12, ignored467, igors, isigo, Jax1984, juafe27, JusThatGood, kiki1941, km73, Komar, kuzya, Leonrpg, luix, Major Meat Bone, mickfromle, moaz079, mrmidnight2011, Nickname566, Nickpratt1990, nooei12345, obliviousmac, oldcp65, Oliver santiago, otaconn, PEPEBENY, pierro76600, rahaman khan, Rajnij, rewagtfo, salemJKU, saxay, Sayres, Shikanakatsuko, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiggerrn, troleik, V1NOSEC, vAkuji, wldfq3, Wosley, xSOADx, xstateofunionx, Yolo Brahs !, zoccochino691
09-25-2023, 10:47 AM #110
the donwload file of trophy set 2 its just a rar file how should i import it to my ps4 with Savewizard
01-26-2024, 12:49 AM #111
Reposting my litle guide for the EU Fans

For anyone struggling with this who may come across it in 2024 like me, let me explain how i did it.

Base Game:
- Show Off - Stunt jump by LSAIRPORT into the airport grounds will get you trophy.
- Close Shave - Fly under the large bridge by the airport it should pop the under bridge flying trophy
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

and for knife flight Fly inbetween the FIB and IAA building
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Not sure if pictures work but for reference.

- Waste Management Fly to north west of map with trevor to find his waste site, hop into sub and collect one thing.

- Career Criminal (100%) Once done all of the above it should pop or may pop soon as you do knife flight

Save set two
Multi-Disciplined - auto pops loading 100% file
- A New Perspective - auto pops loading 100% file
- San Andreas Sightseer - auto pops loading 100% file
- A Mystery, Solved - Load up 98% file go to the ? it should say killer time of writing this wont pop for me :(
- From Beyond the Stars -Load up 98% file head to Omega blip on map hand in final part. time of writing this also wont pop for me :(
- A Lot of Cheddar - easy way to do this is buy most expensive stock on exchange website hold X on the green plus till you can max it out, hit confirm and then immedielty sell it back. Do it a few times trophy pops
- Solid Gold, Baby! - TBC

For the GTA5KifflomRampageTPSavesEU
Kifflom - Load up save file at 98% you start as michael in the car and the Logo will appear within a few moments
Red Mist - Load up save file 100% You'll start as trevor right next to the last rampage
TP Enterprise - Use the save file that comes with it, load it up and jump into the buggy complete quick mission, trophy pops

Edit: Big thanks to OP onyx001 and xTheSolutionNOT who resigned it into EU
Still works a treat even in 2024 Kreygasm
Last edited by otaconn ; 01-26-2024 at 02:15 AM.
02-20-2024, 05:03 PM #112
hi im from the uk dose the save work as i cant re-sign in Save Wizard
04-07-2024, 03:16 AM #113
Thanks...the Videos are down
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo