07-31-2017, 06:04 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 64 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_cj3z_, alvali 11, Apex_Raptor, ARTHURIUSS, BADDOG-9, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, bobsandbag, cepi, Cloud, Days gone, EmoZio, EraldinhoMendes, fiyrso, Garrincha1962, gr82b61, GradinPlater, hish10, Hojo12, ignored467, igors, isigo, Jax1984, juafe27, JusThatGood, kiki1941, km73, Komar, kuzya, Leonrpg, luix, Major Meat Bone, mickfromle, moaz079, mrmidnight2011, Nickname566, Nickpratt1990, nooei12345, obliviousmac, oldcp65, Oliver santiago, otaconn, PEPEBENY, pierro76600, rahaman khan, Rajnij, rewagtfo, salemJKU, saxay, Sayres, Shikanakatsuko, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiggerrn, troleik, V1NOSEC, vAkuji, wldfq3, Wosley, xSOADx, xstateofunionx, Yolo Brahs !, zoccochino691
08-19-2018, 01:38 AM #65
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
is this a us save or just eu
08-19-2018, 01:37 PM #66
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
is this a us save or just eu

Its EU, onyx001 did upload the US ones
08-28-2018, 01:59 PM #67
Can someone help me please. I've downloaded set 1 and resigned the save. When I load it I appear as Franklin, check the stats and loads of stunt jumps and knife flights are missing.

Deleted everything, tried again and still get the same. Any ideas?
08-28-2018, 02:47 PM #68
Fixed it. For everyones info you need to open the 100% save, not the 98% shown in the video. Maybe this could be added to the OP?
08-29-2018, 04:13 AM #69
oskc
Save Point
I'm receiving the error message "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player" any help appreciated?
08-30-2018, 09:18 AM #70
Originally posted by oskc View Post
I'm receiving the error message "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player" any help appreciated?

Have you resigned it using SaveWizard?
09-27-2018, 08:14 PM #71
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

Danke dafür Happy
Ist das die disc Version oder ausn store?
09-28-2018, 10:42 AM #72
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TobiasOver View Post
Danke dafür Happy
Ist das die disc Version oder ausn store?

Ist beides dieselbe CUSA Smile
11-06-2018, 07:51 PM #73
J109
Rookie
IK HEB HET GEDOWLOAD MAAR IK HEB GEEN TOEGANG MET DE SAVEDATA PLZ HELP ME EU BEN IK U ID U PASSWORD PLZ IK BEN EEN BELGIE IK HEB GRAAG SAVEDATAT VAN GTA V LAAT SNEL IET WETEN BOODSCHAP GEEFT HET AAN ME
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo