07-31-2017, 06:04 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 64 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_cj3z_, alvali 11, Apex_Raptor, ARTHURIUSS, BADDOG-9, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, bobsandbag, cepi, Cloud, Days gone, EmoZio, EraldinhoMendes, fiyrso, Garrincha1962, gr82b61, GradinPlater, hish10, Hojo12, ignored467, igors, isigo, Jax1984, juafe27, JusThatGood, kiki1941, km73, Komar, kuzya, Leonrpg, luix, Major Meat Bone, mickfromle, moaz079, mrmidnight2011, Nickname566, Nickpratt1990, nooei12345, obliviousmac, oldcp65, Oliver santiago, otaconn, PEPEBENY, pierro76600, rahaman khan, Rajnij, rewagtfo, salemJKU, saxay, Sayres, Shikanakatsuko, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiggerrn, troleik, V1NOSEC, vAkuji, wldfq3, Wosley, xSOADx, xstateofunionx, Yolo Brahs !, zoccochino691
07-27-2019, 10:11 PM #83
Bobcat
Rookie
The first Trophy Set has only 1 save with 100% done. You posted the wrong saves. Could you change it? The second save set is OK.
07-28-2019, 11:49 AM #84
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
The first Trophy Set has only 1 save with 100% done. You posted the wrong saves. Could you change it? The second save set is OK.

You're sure you are using it right? I used it a long time ago and i had no issues with it
07-28-2019, 01:30 PM #85
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

You're sure you are using it right? I used it a long time ago and i had no issues with it

i have the same problem tryed everthing possible but never workt the career criminal trophy
07-28-2019, 01:36 PM #86
Bobcat
Rookie
Originally posted by hated79 View Post

i have the same problem tryed everthing possible but never workt the career criminal trophy

When I open it in Advanced Mode it is written The Final Frontier 98.8% but On my PS4 It appears to be 100% Der Latze.... (looks like it belongs to this guy) The 2nd Trophy set works OK but 1st...
07-28-2019, 02:21 PM #87
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

When I open it in Advanced Mode it is written The Final Frontier 98.8% but On my PS4 It appears to be 100% Der Latze.... (looks like it belongs to this guy) The 2nd Trophy set works OK but 1st...

GTA5 sometimes has issues with saves if your PS4 is connected to the network when you load the game. It checks against the data stored on R*'s network.

Make sure ALL of your GTA5 data is deleted off your PS4. Back it up beforehand, somewhere else, of course. And disconnect your PS4 from the network before you launch the game and load this save. That's worked for some others. It can even change where on the map you spawn or even whichc character you spawn as.
07-28-2019, 06:11 PM #88
Bobcat
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

GTA5 sometimes has issues with saves if your PS4 is connected to the network when you load the game. It checks against the data stored on R*'s network.

Make sure ALL of your GTA5 data is deleted off your PS4. Back it up beforehand, somewhere else, of course. And disconnect your PS4 from the network before you launch the game and load this save. That's worked for some others. It can even change where on the map you spawn or even whichc character you spawn as.

Everything SOLVED. Now let me explain: In the 1st trophy set there is ONLY one save and it is 100% done BUT it is a kind of glitch. First of all delete all your local saves ( back up them in case you want to continue later) Take the trophy-save-set1 to your console, load it and you will spawn as Michael. Take the bike from the garage and do as it is shown in the video. Everything works except the trophy with online character from Ro**Star Editor but you can do it by yourself.

After some minutes the game will autosave and you will see in your Load Menu a new save - 98.8%. It is the same save with 100% when you started playing. Looks like it is just a glitch, nothing to worry about. *Don't forget to turn off your Internet connection before all this.
07-29-2019, 01:44 PM #89
I've deleted all GTA data from console, disconnected from network & transferred save set one & this is what I get.

I load the 100% save, appear as Trevor and try the jump, says I have 24 jumps remaining, as does the auto save...
07-29-2019, 07:16 PM #90
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Everything SOLVED. Now let me explain: In the 1st trophy set there is ONLY one save and it is 100% done BUT it is a kind of glitch. First of all delete all your local saves ( back up them in case you want to continue later) Take the trophy-save-set1 to your console, load it and you will spawn as Michael. Take the bike from the garage and do as it is shown in the video. Everything works except the trophy with online character from Ro**Star Editor but you can do it by yourself.

After some minutes the game will autosave and you will see in your Load Menu a new save - 98.8%. It is the same save with 100% when you started playing. Looks like it is just a glitch, nothing to worry about. *Don't forget to turn off your Internet connection before all this.

I spawn as Franklyn in this save & have 24 jumps left to do after the one in the airport
09-07-2019, 10:35 AM #91
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

THANKS, works like a charm, all of the trophies popped for me, u only need to follow the instructions in the thread and in the videos Hi
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo